Ban ERP

NBA

Just now, Shekh said:

also this new rule did just fuck every gang faction in the booty, especially unofficial ones since they rp mostly younger not ragged in.

yes it did. a few people trying to get their rocks off and fuel their pedo fantasies fucked over one of the largest  categories of rp on the server; street gangs.

Edited by Xizzy
  • Applaud 2

So are we outraged about mutual masturbation, or "predatory behavior?" Are we serious right now? Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?

Here's a better question. Why are children here in the first place? Not only from a safety point of view, but a quality point of view? Everything BESIDES the sex is inappropriate for a child under 16 anyway. Drugs, latent sexual promiscuity, trauma, death, violence, reckless behavior. If you want to SINCERELY fix this problem, you'd start asking for an ID before people can finish an application. But that would be a gross overstep of boundaries. It's much simpler than that—there are creeps here: remove them. There are children here: remove them.

I'm a furry. Do you know how much of an issue this is in every community I've been a part of? But to think it's gotten that out of hand here is insane. Let people do what they want, and don't let kids on the server. Monitor behavior and when people are crossing a line, kick them out.

The REAL problem is that we've seen a few instances of extended, arguably consensual and unfortunately detailed expression of pedophilia between characters. It's one thing to create a character with undesirable and morally reprehensible traits, it's another to extend it to excruciating and obviously paraphiliac detail. How about this rule: if it could go to court, don't make us watch. Don't make other people relive your goddamn trauma.

Meanwhile, John and Jane Roleplayer who wanna mash uglies get told that's unacceptable in their own house? And actual adults can't play younger characters with no intent to bang? There's no heroism in preventing a regular human who wants to play a regular kid in a regular neighborhood from doing that because a few people are fucked up.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Skip said:

If you want to SINCERELY fix this problem, you'd start asking for an ID before people can finish an application.

Rather not give my legal name, address, age, pictures, etc. to a random tester because as we've seen even some higher level admins don't know how to keep their mouth shut. 

Just now, Xizzy said:

Rather not give my legal name, address, age, pictures, etc. to a random tester because as we've seen even some higher level admins don't know how to keep their mouth shut. 

1 minute ago, Skip said:

But that would be a gross overstep of boundaries.

I will agree with you and go so far as to say from previous behavior and incidents on other ends of the spectrum that this sort of thing goes unchecked deliberately.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Xizzy said:

yes it did. a few people trying to get their rocks off and fuel their pedo fantasies fucked over one of the largest  categories of rp on the server; street gangs.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!