Limit on age?

PapaDoc

this has been a powerful debate hopefully it can force the management to instill the desperate change. Pedophilia should be punished to the utmost extent! That includes knowingly erping with a minor.

Chris Hansen | Know Your Meme

if this man were around you'd be on the front lines of his tv show fighting to avoid becoming a registered sex offender.

Chris Hansen Are You an Online Credator? Yes No | Chris Hansen ...

Don't do weird shit! Seriously. No remorse for weirdos. Stop erping, it's odd. You don't know the other mfer behind the screen. They can be a child, imagine living with that on your conscious  

Edited by MickeyO
Just now, Henning said:

Your absolutely disgusting if your actually trying to say violent RP is as worse or worse then pedophilia and sex crimes against children.

This is not the place to make that type of argument.

I think he means that killing is just as bad if not worse than pedophilia and sex crimes. My opinion? Crime is a crime. If someone stabs my character, that someone should be ready to recieve my most graphic description to date. My inners coming out and the blood going like a fountain. 
Age? I don't really care as long as it is roleplayed responsibly. Punish the irresponsible fucked up rolepalyer, not the properly roleplayed character.

• Keane locked this topic

Just as a reminder - minimum age is 12 years old for now. We're discussing a new rule but we haven't all agreed on anything and we're heavily debating it internally. I personally don't plan on limiting the minimum age more than 12 unless in specific RP actions such as ERP (which could be forced to be > 18).

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1
  • 3 weeks later...