New Job: Homeless/Bum

El Cid

I see I shouldn't submit ideas late at night, sheesh. ?

I shouldn't have said "job" but have it be more of a way for people who do donate to get a little something back (tax break) just for fun ya know?  Definitely not to take the roleplay out of it, I don't want that at all!  That part would remain the same.

But I digress, I'll chalk up the L and move on lol.

4 hours ago, Theno said:

Do you also want a boot throwing SWEP so that you can toss infinite shoes at people who do not pay you?

I walked around wearing no pants pretending to be a mentally unstable homeless man who wore shit and piss stained underwear.

Throw on some ratty clothing, stand in a busy area and harass everyone who walks past you asking for spare change.  It doesn't need a 'homeless job' or any special commands.

No no, I agree, I didn't mean to imply taking any of that away!   I wouldn't want to take any rp away, especially the shit and piss stained underwear ?

Just now, El Cid said:

I see I shouldn't submit ideas late at night, sheesh. ?

I shouldn't have said "job" but have it be more of a way for people who do donate to get a little something back (tax break) just for fun ya know?  Definitely not to take the roleplay out of it, I don't want that at all!  That part would remain the same.

But I digress, I'll chalk up the L and move on lol.

Don't be discouraged from suggesting new things, it just happened to be a suggestion the community doesn't support.

Donating pocket money to homeless people does unfortunately not give you any tax benefits in return. On top of that, this is something that can easily be done ingame right now through /pay.

This suggestion is simply not needed and because of that, I am closing the thread.