Renewed Facebrowser

St3fan[NL]

5 hours ago, Heartnett said:

True, but I can set it once and it can always remain public/friends/only me before I publish a post forever until I change it again. It doesn’t have to be in the settings really, just to at least save after I change its default once. 

I think this is important. Sure, on facebook posts aren't public by default. However, this is not facebook. Facebrowser has so many fewer users, it is important to have content out there. Having posts be public by default, or opt-in, is really important.

20 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

I think this is important. Sure, on facebook posts aren't public by default. However, this is not facebook. Facebrowser has so many fewer users, it is important to have content out there. Having posts be public by default, or opt-in, is really important.

Guys, it legit takes a second to change the drop-down menu from ''Friends'' to ''Public''.

unknown.png

Now it will also depend on what internet you have and if it's fast or slow, the site is running well now with occasional delays of maximum 10 seconds which is way better. Though people with slower internet including me of course won't be able to experience that sweet instant 1 second load ups

12 hours ago, Mecovy said:

Only thing I have to say which isnt praise, is that people can see if you've read messages/the site auto pops up windows regardless if your reading things and says you've read it anyway. Which idk if that can be turned off but it would be nice.

As for everything else, the site is amazing now.

This please. I love everything about this new change except this, this has been driving me mad since last night. It is especially annoying when you're typing an message to someone else but then you get a new message from someone else and it immediately focus on the new message which in turn leads you by accident sending to that new chat something you shouldn't have or didn't intend to.

It would be nice if there could be an option to disable the chat box automatically popping open after you receive an message and have to open it yourself.

Even better would be if it could be the same as on Facebook, if you don't click into the chat box, it does not highlight it and you do not "seen" the messages yet it's still open on your screen.

This should really be fixed as there's no way to avoid the "seen" feature and can make some people think you're ignoring them, but you're not. Just taking time to reply.

Maybe I've missed the function but can we please get the ability to post as a page you are an Admin/Superadmin for? I've had to create a second account to respond to comments as my business and would much prefer the ability to instead change who I am posting as. That being said though the website itself is working wonderfully!