Rental Car Business?

18Cowboys

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, corsah said:

Great idea, would be good for especially if you were renting out exotic vehicles. I also had this idea but don't have the cash to fund it. ☹️

Yeah luckily I have a shop that makes around 15k a day, that would be the funding for the rental shop if it's accepted but it probably won't because I already have a shop. I wouldn't expect to make profit on the rental company at all.

Edited by 18Cowboys
1 hour ago, 18Cowboys said:

Yeah luckily I have a shop that makes around 15k a day, that would be the funding for the rental shop if it's accepted but it probably won't because I already have a shop. I wouldn't expect to make profit on the rental company at all.

Let me know if it gets accepted though, might have a business proposal, but we'll do that ICly if it's accepted. Could get a good use of my personal Grotti collection.

I was thinking to do it myself and probably my char would push towards this idea slowly as he needs the money for it. 

Now to be honest this wonderful idea which apparently we had both is a bit difficult to make it happen since it's a game and people most of the time try to go towards an illegal type of gameplay. What do I mean by that? Well I had a chat with a lady in game telling me about a company which used to give long term rentals and it was a mess since people didn't pay for the rental and kept the vehicles which you clrearly had to /vs them to the other party. 

I thought then that having a short term rental would be a great idea since you are protected from this problem. Now realistically not many would rent them out (I'll try to be honest and report to you how it goes), the people that would do so would be either criminals trying to chop shop the vehicle or new players who don't base their characters being somehow able to afford that rental and that would drive like madmen resulting in you getting tickets or what not for something you didn't even do. 

Again I believe this could spice up things but people should stop playing this game like the only thing you could become is either a criminal or a police officer. Realistically there are people in game who are big petrolheads (look at the cars you can see on the roads in LS) but would never pay for a rent because it's just money lost. 

If you want to start this thing I could have some heads up but you need to somehow get involved with my char wich by the name of your char would be a bit difficult since you portray a mexican (I believe) girl and I portray an Italian lad.