Question regarding Screenshots

Silly Fox

Hello friends. I cant help but notice some high quality screenshots people often use for facebrowser, I'd love to be able to make those and I'm curious how people do it, as some photos even contain hair and attire thats not even in the server o: Do they like go offline and take these fire selfies? I'm curious as it would help me further develop my character and I love how they look!~

3 minutes ago, Silly Fox said:

Hello friends. I cant help but notice some high quality screenshots people often use for facebrowser, I'd love to be able to make those and I'm curious how people do it, as some photos even contain hair and attire thats not even in the server o: Do they like go offline and take these fire selfies? I'm curious as it would help me further develop my character and I love how they look!~

Just now, Silly Fox said:

I was also wondering, should Menyoo and script go into a GTA backup or can it safely and legally be used within my main GTA 5?

It can safely go into the games folder, but you'll need to temporarily move it out if you're wanting to play GTA online, for the sake of not risking anything

Edited by Lmao
Just now, Lmao said:

It can safely go into the games folder, but you'll need to temporarily move it out if you're wanting to play GTA online, for the sake of not risking anything

Just now, Silly Fox said:

It wont work on RAGEMP right? I don't play normal GTA online  heh.

You're fine. Menyoo doesn't interfere with RAGE, and doesn't work on RAGE. GTA:O also kicks you out if you have it in your folders. In other words, you're safe.

Edited by Wirbelwind