An honest discussion about the upcoming election

Trupiano

Just now, Zayyy said:

i don't think any lesbian fb model rp's any interest into politics. so i doubt they would just stand up and be like "HEY, VOTE FOR ME. I'M RUNNING FOR THE MAYOR, WHOOHOO"

most people have little interest in the spectrum of IC political drama when they'd rather be ERPing

• Applaud 1
11 minutes ago, BadassBaboon said:

I just hope no mallrats end up taking over this thing. However, a person who'd be linked to a group of illegal organizations could be a nice twist.

I think the opposite would be nice because it seems almost too typical for something like this to happen. I figure someone not tied to any organization and completely clean would be unique considering the population of players.

What gets me the most is people who crawl out of the woodwork and dust off thier "political alts" when thier is talk of a powerful position coming open...... Where were you all at before that? 

I think to weed out the "mall rats" or people who think its a show, a thorough vetting should be done on each candidate... A lot of the people I see rping politically have the talk down pat, but from my POV, I don't see these people involved in the changes that go un noticed, or the initiatives that have been brought forward and handled in the past 6+ months...

Thier needs to be extreme vetting on a public level... Politics exist now, just not with the glitz and glam that comes with the elected titles... if you haven't been involved in getting shit done, you probably shouldn't run.

In retrospect you shouldn't be allowed to run. 

Edited by Alexandra_Forge
  • Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic