[LSNN] Breaking: Mayor Rockford Resigns

LSNN

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.png

THIS TOPIC IS BREAKING NEWS

The Governor of San Andreas, Robert Brandt, has confirmed the immediate resignation of Mayor Vincent Rockford today. The Governor has thanked Rockford for all his hard work in the city. Requests for comment on the matter have gone unanswered by the Media Relations team. 

The full statement is below. 

E6NnSMf.png

LOS SANTOS – Governor Robert Brandt issued the below statement today after the resignation of Los Santos Mayor Vincent Rockford and the recent unrest in Los Santos.

"Firstly, I would like to express my deepest condolences to all of those that have departed us too soon in the recent civil unrest in Los Santos. The State Government of San Andreas is one that strives for tolerance, for diversity and for equality for all people of the state. However dark the clouds look around us, it's through coming together and bringing change together, that we may soon return to clear skies.

With the news that Mayor Vincent Rockford has resigned with immediate effect, we wish to thank Mayor Vincent Rockford for all the work he has done for the city of Los Santos, I'm sure many of you wish to pass on your own thanks. Thanks to the work of Mayor Rockford, Los Santos has become a central hub of innovation and business, undefeated by any other city in the United States of America. Through economic innovation and progressive policy, Los Santos has been transformed by the work of Vincent Rockford, we simply cannot thank him enough.

Next steps will be announced in due course by the State Government and the Office of the City Clerk.

To the people of Los Santos, let's strive for a brighter future, together.

Robert Brandt.

Governor of San Andreas."

Edited by LSNN

Username: RockfordLove100
Comment: Be wary of the libelous myths people are procuring! The Rockford Administration was incredibly productive behind the scenes, the departments of both finance, and public works were doing God's work under the guidance of Vincent Rockford! God bless Vincent Rockford! Four more years! Four more years! We have to ask ourselves; what's next to come?! It will not be long until the misguided people of Los Santos elect a demagogue, a figurehead, or a puppet! Open your eyes, open your eyes!!! Be wary of members of the British government trying to influence our election, or even worse, the Chinese government! Rockford was anti-China, can we expect the same from the next guy? A puppet, a shill, a robot? A man or woman who will let the police run a muck, smacking their nuts against the great pillars of society? I refuse to let it happen, I refuse! Those who criticize? They do not know, they do not know!!! Be wary of what is next to come, be wary! We must ensure whoever replaces him is capable, strong, smart, and respects the people of Los Santos, a person who can be fair and separate the lies from the truth! #FreeVinny! God bless this country!

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic