Formula 1

nachorn

27 minutes ago, nachorn said:

I'm really liking the looks of McLaren for this season... as an Alonso fan, shame to see it happening now and not before

Honestly I didn't like Alonso in his last years at McLaren. Always complaining and bitching. Felt like Team Alonso Racing as well rather than McLaren. They're on the right track.

I think Sainz must be regretting his decision to go to Ferrari.

7 hours ago, joaoivis said:

Norris is going full mental. I know he'll have a penalty soon because they are squeezing the PU to the limit on those last laps to get faster but it's amazing to watch.

Future world champion for sure. I see him eventually going to Mercedes in 2-3 years tbh. Especially when he'll be driving on Mercedes engine next year.

Edited by Gamble
8 minutes ago, Gamble said:

Honestly I didn't like Alonso in his last years at McLaren. Always complaining and bitching. Felt like Team Alonso Racing as well rather than McLaren. They're on the right track.

I think Sainz must be regretting his decision to go to Ferrari.

Yeah I feel that Sainz must be regretting changing... I feel like next year McLaren will be in the top field, as they are basically top of the midfield right now.. And Ferrari seems to be going down... so I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...