The Future of the Los Santos Government.

The Future of the Los Santos Government

Hello, 

Legal Faction Management will be assuming control of the Los Santos Government. We received information from Avro last night that he and his team wished to step down from the role. The plan was to have a smooth transition until the end of July, unfortunately, we were informed today that our access to the government website which was hosted by them would be blocked and we would not be able to use this going forward. This was in direct contradiction to the terms that were originally established. The Government forums are still ours but the portal is now considered non-gtaw. We are working with the web development team on contingency plans and have been attempting to recover as much material as possible. Further announcements will follow on how this will affect players and businesses on the server.

This will bring a lot of changes to the government but we will be pressing ahead with elections and these will now be organised by Legal FM. I want to thank all the employees in GOV who have chosen to remain their hard work is much appreciated and I look forward to working with them to make GOV a thriving and active faction. I hope to share more information, including an election timeline and how to apply for a political party, towards the end of this week. 

Please see below the IC announcement from our Governor, Robert Brandt. 

[STATE] Press Release #02 - Resignation of the Mayor

Thank you, 
Notbond

• Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 4
  • Canadian unpinned and unfeatured this topic