No insurance for leased vehicles

SpritDodo

27 minutes ago, QuadTurboW16 said:

Then why does the Windsor and the Schlagen insurance only cost 500 dollars a month? That is very unfair to other players who leased cars that have an actual purchase price when they have to pay double the lease price.

Because those cars are not available as normal cars, their dealership priceis 0$. On 0$ dealership price, teh insurance cost is $500.

This is ridiculous, because a Schlagen's monthly fee is less than the insurance some people pay for their bought cars.

29 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Because they are not vehicles in the dealership, as such they don't have insurances based on their price because there is no price.

2 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Because those cars are not available as normal cars, their dealership priceis 0$. On 0$ dealership price, teh insurance cost is $500.

This is ridiculous, because a Schlagen's monthly fee is less than the insurance some people pay for their bought cars.

Yep I know why they have that 500 insurance price. But it is just unfair.

Like a V12 costs 9k to lease and 18k insurance which is 27k in total a month. But for a Windsor it is 27.5k plus 500 dollars which is 28k a month. But the Windsor should be much more expensive to own than a V12, and that's why everyone is requesting a Windsor or a Schlagen.

• 2 weeks later...

If insurance should be removed from the leases the prices are to go up as the insurance should be incorporated with the lease price. But I'm not sure if that's possible. Means the lease prices should go up, cause it shouldn't be right that a lease is cheaper then owning a car monthly. 

Usually when you lease a car the vehicle is registered to the company that leases the car. They have a registry that keeps track of who has which car. Usually everything from maintenance to insurance is incorporated in the monthly price and only the Gass money is an extra cost the leaser has to pay. 

Atleast that's what I know from Irl leases. 

On 7/9/2020 at 11:53 PM, zaXer. said:

If that is the case, then that should be looked into and fixed.

On 7/7/2020 at 5:07 PM, Sush said:

In real life you have to pay for your own insurance on vehicles on top of the monthly lease fee. It'd be the same if you financed the car normally. You have to pay for the car payments in addition to your monthly insurance payments / registration fees / etc. It's about as realistic as it could be tbh.

This is a good explanation and reason for why it should not get removed.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:22 PM, Thirteen said:

This is a good explanation and reason for why it should not get removed.

Well since I also think insurance shouldn't be removed let's work on a way of perfecting it. I think paying full price for a vehicle is not even yours it's a bit insane since usually leased vehicles irl are taken by businesses which I think pay a cheaper insurance but that covers their entire fleet. Also by the money spent on lease+insurance on some of the vehicles in some months if you save up you could buy the car brand new. I don't think irl if you lease a Mercedes or an Audi or whatever in some months you end up paying 100% of the value of the vehicles. Again usually vehicles are leased because businesses could detract some money from the taxes but since we don't have that complex of a tax system IG I think a rework of the leased vehicles insurance is needed.

• 3 months later...