[LSFD] Los Santos Riots

Username: Straight Outta K-Town

Comment: 

Suck my whole dick with your retarded ass, wannabe rape victim ass mother's lips, you autistic fuck.

Need I say more? Also love how you people are complaining about racism, when you're screaming white bitch this, white bitch that. Some real double standards hypocrisy there, good job on showing everyone what a model retard you are. FYI I do contribute to FD and all the public services, it's called PAYING TAXES. A concept which I'm sure is completely alien to you. 

Why does every sentence you write have to contain bitch this, dick that yadeyada whinge whinge tryhard. You found my pic? Surprised you even figured out how to use Facebrowser, but er..I found your picture too, pretty good one by the way.

((Warning: Some may find the image offensive))

ZGfvUVM.png

Username: DevilDogs
Comment: I fucking vote we bring back the slavery back to teach these fucking niggers some respect and whip them just like in good ol' times. Reasoning with them is almost impossible since they'll chant their retarded slang terms like "Shut yo bitchass cracker ass" and stuff like that, such statements like these and other dumb shit they do makes my IQ drop below the freezing temperature

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic