[LSFD] Los Santos Riots

26 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

Name: NetherSamurai00

Comment: @fuckyohomiedead — You should join your dead homies. ?

Username: fuckyohomiedead

Comment: Allat talk and no action. Pull up to covenant avenue bitch, we’ll see who’s dead.

Name: Straight Outta K-Town

Comment: The problem isn't the LSFD, it's u morons holding a little bit of fire on a government building over countless human lives that have been lost .People's mothers, daughters, sons and fathers are all being lost to the piggers, and lames continue yapping about a fire station. 

Edited by El Ghetto Man

Name: Blair

Comment: This is what happens when you inbreed folks, you get idiots like this sugar coating mindless destruction of property as some release of frustration. Which we apparently have to suck it up and deal with it, even though their actions are directly putting innocent lives like those they're protesting about at risk, with every rock, Molotov and gunshot fired. You really are a pathetic and exceptionally stupid human being. I hope Darwinism takes care of you and others like you.

Edited by Moonsong

Username : LilToxic69

Comment : Stay safe ya'll but I hope the lesbian sluts of FD get shot asap. FD is literally filled with fucking stupid sluts dating each other in department and then cheating. God bless the fucking FD.

17 minutes ago, joshua said:

Username: seashore

Comment: @LilToxic69 you may be the biggest retard incel i have ever seen. like, wow. i'm actually surprised that this level of autism is possible. @FreddyMellet do us a favour and get rid of this weirdo.

(( @Zayyy @Freddy Mellet ))

Username : LilToxic69

Comment : Fuck off, bitchass. Fuck your LSFD sluts and the retarded mallrats lifeguard unit. 

Username: FreddyMellet
Comment: Let's try keep the toxicity minimal, but just to put factual information out there, the department is near enough an equal male to female ratio and as far as we're aware the majority of our female workers are heterosexual, not that it is a problem to be a lesbian at all. It's odd to stand on the side of equality when it comes to race and not stand for the same when it comes to sexuality. Discrimination is not okay, shame on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic