Mod Launcher - Rage 1.1 [DLC.RPF FILES ONLY!]

SkaliX2

42 minutes ago, CertifiedKiller said:

I don't get how to ArchiveFix, like wtf do I even do?

It's easy as hell to be honest, just takes a little getting used to.

Do whatever you got to, let's say you've got a mod in x64v.rpf, you open it up and all that in OPENIV, find the files to replace and all, but there's another .rpf inside x64v.rpf such as component_peds_gm_m.rpf or something, you mod whatever's inside there, you back out of it, extract the component_peds_gm_m.rpf file into a folder with archivefix.exe inside it. You drag the extracted file over ArchiveFixer and it'll automatically 'fix' it up so it works.

Delete component_peds_gm_m.rpf from the directory in OPENIV, and then click 'add' and this is when you add the file you just 'fixed' with ArchiveFixer.

After that, back out, then you do exactly the same to x64v.rpf, extract it into the folder, drag it over ArchiveFixer.exe, delete it from the directory in OPENIV, and then re--add it but this time you're chosing the one you just 'fixed'.

(x64v.rpf and component_ped_gm_m.rpf are just examples of .rpf's)

It's real easy when you get the hang of it. Always back up the files you're modding though.

5 hours ago, Writer said:

Do whatever you got to, let's say you've got a mod in x64v.rpf, you open it up and all that in OPENIV, find the files to replace and all, but there's another .rpf inside x64v.rpf such as component_peds_gm_m.rpf or something, you mod whatever's inside there, you back out of it, extract the component_peds_gm_m.rpf file into a folder with archivefix.exe inside it. You drag the extracted file over ArchiveFixer and it'll automatically 'fix' it up so it works.

Delete component_peds_gm_m.rpf from the directory in OPENIV, and then click 'add' and this is when you add the file you just 'fixed' with ArchiveFixer.

After that, back out, then you do exactly the same to x64v.rpf, extract it into the folder, drag it over ArchiveFixer.exe, delete it from the directory in OPENIV, and then re--add it but this time you're chosing the one you just 'fixed'.

It's real easy when you get the hang of it. Always back up the files you're modding though.

So how would I archive fix the betterfemalefaces? For example? I'm hella confused. If you could make a video i'd appreciate it.

Edited by CertifiedKiller
5 hours ago, Writer said:

All I have is a dlc.rpf, what do I do with it? When I launch dlc.rpf in modloader it just crashes after loading into server?

1 hour ago, CertifiedKiller said:

All I have is a dlc.rpf, what do I do with it? When I launch dlc.rpf in modloader it just crashes after loading into server?

Make a folder in client resources under GTA Ws IP, name it whatever then place the dlc.rpf in said folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Monster. locked and unpinned this topic