Mod Launcher - Rage 1.1 [DLC.RPF FILES ONLY!]

SkaliX2

I tried this for the Social Club version, it started working when I ran Modlauncher as administrator, injected the files, restarted my computer, ran Modlauncher as admin again, and launched Rage via the program itself. Good luck to all of you that try, it's a headache, but it worked.

1 hour ago, Dios said:

I tried this for the Social Club version, it started working when I ran Modlauncher as administrator, injected the files, restarted my computer, ran Modlauncher as admin again, and launched Rage via the program itself. Good luck to all of you that try, it's a headache, but it worked.

Not sure I follow what you mean by you injected the files, can you clarify? I don't see an option to manually inject them. Just the option to 'start game'.

Figured out where I was going wrong. Seemed to be a user error on my part. I assumed the folder structure inside this modloader's Mods folder was the same as the OpenIV Mods folder. However with this modloader all you do is put the dlc folder and the update.rpf for it directly under Mods.

For those who may run into an issue with the mods not loading:

For example with OpenIV my mods folder looks like;

mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/mpbiker/update.rpf (for my kutte mod)

However with this modloader, my folder structure ignores everything before mpbiker. It now looks just like

Mods/mpbiker/update.rpf

So make sure your Mods folder structure with this modloader looks like:

Mods/yourmodname(must match the one under dlcpacks)/yourmod.rpf

• Upvote 1
On 7/8/2020 at 10:30 PM, Section80 said:

I've been fiddling with this (and ArchiveFix) for the past couple hours, and I've gotten both ProjectRELOAD Texture Overhaul and Real Ads working perfectly. Here's some screenshots.

I can probably upload the addon-converted/archive-fixed versions of these mods somewhere if there is popular demand.

can you do this please? i'm not quite sure how to do it, been trying to follow the instructions but i'm not sure what i'm doing. thanks 

• Sharvit pinned this topic
  • Monster. locked and unpinned this topic