Mod Launcher - Rage 1.1 [DLC.RPF FILES ONLY!]

SkaliX2

Hello there! I've recently stumbled across a mod launcher from a different community. The mod launcher was created to work with the Rage 1.1 version without you being in need of editing your main game files. This should be Social Club compatible!

So... there's a solution!

The mod launcher will 'inject' the mod files directly into your game and RAGE. You will be able to use your mods on every server you play.

How to use?

1. You have to drag and drop your mods into the mods folder. The mod launcher uses its own folder, meaning, you don't have to put it in your GTA 5 mods folder.

WpB82MU.png

2. To use the Mod Launcher, you have to basically just start the ModLauncher (application). 

Rl5uUE0.png

3. Now, this screen will pop up. 

PAuEOW0.png

You would want to click on the "Select Rage Folder" and browse to your rage folder.

4. Once you've set up your rage folder you will see server list on the left side and the mods on the right side. To use a specific mod, simply tick it and select the server you want to play on with those mods. 

huwDkp0.png

5. Once you click "Start Game" - the launcher will start RageMP, and all you have to do then is load connect to the server you previously selected in the mod launcher, and that's done.

Important Notice:
The mod launcher will ONLY work with the dlc.rpf files. Make sure to archive fix every single .rpf file in your mod, if it is not already (double checking doesn't hurt).

Example:

Mt84pEy.png

D94E6y3.png

Remember to always ArchiveFix the RPF files within the FIRST RPF file, otherwise you will crash. Make sure to do it for every single file you edit. 

If you crash? Well, then the rpf files are not archivefixed and you will have to do it yourself.
If the modlauncher doesn't start? Download the latest autohotkey and restart your PC.

Link for download (Mod Launcher with the mods listed in "content"): https://mega.nz/file/rapH0KgD#56Szo09DryU-_4aJzd3iGHQBDTqumr7ykwnGmY34MJg

Mod Launcher download only (without mods, just files): https://mega.nz/file/iawSRKZT#LIdECMxUZeHzai5LmEvfptsLXwVVr8SJJRpkJXESWak

Content:
- Working LA Roads mod - archivefix'ed by me and ready to use.
- Better female faces mod
- Topless Female Mod (Only the removal of pink shit on the nipples)

Edit: Make sure you place the mods in a folder! Like, texturespack and inside dlc.rpf

Directory should be like: Mods/FolderName/dlc.rpf

Every mod has to have its own folder!!!

Edited by Jessa
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 7
  • Applaud 3

It works.

This is neat.

29 minutes ago, mencurry said:

I'll try it out and edit this post to see how it goes.

Also, would be nice if you added another download link only for the ModLauncher.

Also this, yes. I don't intend on using LA Roads, so that was a whole 2GB I didn't need to download.

It'll be neat if there was an archive with encrypted dlc.rpf files, available to use for the community like the LARoads included with the launcher. It's easy to use and I can finally run mods without crashing!

• Sharvit pinned this topic
  • Monster. locked and unpinned this topic