[LSNN] The Protests Continue

17 hours ago, El Ghetto Man said:

Username: WestMarero

Comment: Key words in my name, WEST MARERO. I live in K-Town and am from MS-13, not Tortilla Flats (Fyi that's the name of a gang, not the projects, retard.) u retarded fuck, not every brown person lives in South LS u ignorant rice nigger.

17 hours ago, Wirbelwind said:

Username: NetherSamurai00

Comment:

B0tcXtL.jpg

No, but you should be sent back to whatever plantation you stem from. Go, now. Fly and be free.

USERNAME: MAGA2020

COMMENT: How about y'all throw down the twitter fingers, drop each other your addies and kill each other. I need a good laugh on the five o' clock news.

9 hours ago, MickeyO said:

USERNAME: MAGA2020

COMMENT: How about y'all throw down the twitter fingers, drop each other your addies and kill each other. I need a good laugh on the five o' clock news.

Username: Kill Whites

Comment: Or I can kill u, u white piece of shit. Oh and FYI @Blair nobody cares bout ur fucking fire station u faggot, stop bitching.

Username: SomeFucker123

Comment: The Sheriffs Department is to blame, in all honesty. First a officer, anonymous as they said, decided to make a racist comment towards the protesters. If I am correct, this is what started the city's problem. Then, they go ahead and open fire with beanbag rounds on the civilians? What is this? That's not how you handle things. If you want the cooperation of the citizens of the city you need to give them a reason for their operation. Firing upon them with less than lethal firearms and ammunition, will not get their cooperation, it will only make the problem worse. More and more people will start to join in the protesting. Keep the sheriffs in Blaine County where they belong, they only cause trouble in the city.

As for the protesters. You're also fucking stupid. Your friend gets hit by a car, what happens? You call 9-1-1. Who responds? The fire department. Why in the fucks name would you stupid fucks burn down the one place that has no involvement in your violence with law enforcement? They did NOTHING to you. The Los Santos County Fire Department is one of the key organisations within the state, and without them, we'd all be doomed. 

Stop protesting and stop dialling 9-1-1 when you need help, because if this is how you react you shouldn't be allowed to make use of the resources provided to assist you in a matter such as instances with crimes, structure fires, vehicular fires, medical aid, etc. Fuck outta here you stupid fucks. Think for what you are protesting, don't just protest because you can and because its your right to do so. Fucking THINK. Use your fucking head. 

Username: User123Ozone

Comment: "We want to protest peacefully".

>proceed to assault people, not cops

>commit several acts of vandalism

>destroy fire station

>reaction when cops put down their violent rioting and respond in the same manner:

856f88a9d841f8685fd8abc7c077c560.png

**POSTED FROM VESPUCCI CAFE STORE.**

Edited by nelsondx
On 7/6/2020 at 3:11 PM, Brujah said:

Username: TJ_vitae45

Comment: imagine sayiing "fuck the police" but run to them for help when shit hits the fan. OK

Username: freerobluxcoins

Comment: imagine making up a scenario to look smart on the internet

2 hours ago, my_g said:

Username: freerobluxcoins

Comment: imagine making up a scenario to look smart on the internet

Username: User123Ozone

Comment: When the cops returned to city hall they dispersed you guys in a minute, it was hilarious to see. ?

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic