The recent riots

xdthe

20 minutes ago, Henning said:

This is what I’m hearing from multiple people, including people in PD.

The riots were going fine up until the point that mallrats started seeing the global messages and decided to join in. So how about you “100% legal role players” start policing your own people instead of putting all the blame on criminal RPers for the millionth time.

That's what the admin team's for.

So, I like the idea of these protests and don't get me wrong, from a LEO standpoint I enjoy them.

What I do not enjoy however, is people creating throwaway characters for the express purpose of killing their character off in a riot to further spark those riots or get cops in trouble and yesterday alone at one scene I saw maybe 2, 3 instances of it.

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Westen said:

So, I like the idea of these protests and don't get me wrong, from a LEO standpoint I enjoy them.

What I do not enjoy however, is people creating throwaway characters for the express purpose of killing their character off in a riot to further spark those riots or get cops in trouble and yesterday alone at one scene I saw maybe 2, 3 instances of it.

They should definitely outlaw that.

1 hour ago, Alexandra_Forge said:

The fact is.. thier is no how to start a riot 101 crash course irl...

1. Create an inciting incident.

2. Use a fully-collaborating media to spin the story in such a way as to make the most people angry, then blast out that story 24/7.

3. Suppress any contradictory reports.

4. Organize protests through existing activist networks.

5. Infiltrate protests with organized violent agitators.

6. Order complicit city officials to tell police to let the protests continue, despite the violence of the agitators.

7. Bus in violent activists from other cities and states to keep riots going once local protesters refuse to participate in wrecking their own cities and neighborhoods.

8. Use paid activists and the complicit media to demand political changes which advance a particular political agenda.

9. Once the public seems that it won't resist the political changes, have the corrupt politicians who gave the order for the inciting incident push through legislation that advances a political agenda that the population would never accept without being pressured into it by a manufactured crisis.

3 minutes ago, jcat said:

1. Create an inciting incident.

2. Use a fully-collaborating media to spin the story in such a way as to make the most people angry, then blast out that story 24/7.

3. Suppress any contradictory reports.

4. Organize protests through existing activist networks.

5. Infiltrate protests with organized violent agitators.

6. Order complicit city officials to tell police to let the protests continue, despite the violence of the agitators.

7. Bus in violent activists from other cities and states to keep riots going once local protesters refuse to participate in wrecking their own cities and neighborhoods.

8. Use paid activists and the complicit media to demand political changes which advance a particular political agenda.

9. Once the public seems that it won't resist the political changes, have the corrupt politicians who gave the order for the inciting incident push through legislation that advances a political agenda that the population would never accept without being pressured into it by a manufactured crisis.

Forgot congress passed the Mandatory Riot Action act..... 

I think everything your saying is awesome.. but Boogie Woogie from Brooklyn who is burning police cars in the Am and looting Gucci stores in the PM doesn't exactly follow these intricate set of rules we call "portrayal" 

You always have the set of rioters who use the activist movement as a tool to cause havoc.... These people can give a fuck less about almost every point you listed.

BOOGIE WOOGIE JUST WANNA ACT A FOOL.. ?

Edited by Alexandra_Forge
2 hours ago, Alexandra_Forge said:

The fact is.. thier is no how to start a riot 101 crash course irl... A riot doesn't have to be meaningful and methodical, or filled with some morally based narrative..

Here here in America... we burn our own furniture and set cars on fire when our OWN team WINS a football championship (west vriginia)...

Is that non rp?

I think the riots are healthy... should they last forever? No... but to say that it is in any shape or form not genuine is absurd.

Let people have thier moment reflecting REAL LIFE events.... if you don't agree... don't go to the riot.   In a nutshell, it is non rp to pretend like they are not occurring, how's that for logic? 

Lastly.. i had one of the BLM heads come to my office... her story and development is nothing but genuine... i didn't even know it existed but a following actually does..

People running around with wrenches and smacking the shit out of complete strangers and then PD rolling in with assault rifles and gunning people down and then the next day people go on like nothing happened as if there wasn't a mass slaughter by both sides isn't reflecting real life events. Its using the excuse of BLM and the riots to DM. Which granted isn't everyone, its mostly done by the "Ohh wouldn't it be cool if there was a riot " people aka "I wish there was an excuse to riot." When the focus is purely on the riot and creating havoc, then the focus isn't on the real life events that everyones so happy to keep mentioning aka Police Brutality, BLM, Police corruption etc. The people mostly saying this are the ones that revel in the violence and don't RP that well anyways, the ones where if you say like "Watch it" to them in a club and they respond with "What did you just say!?" And start beating the shit out of you.

Also this riot isn't "reflecting real life events" in the slightest. I mean yeah, in riots there's collateral damage, people get hurt and property gets damaged but protesters don't run around beating the shit out of anyone they can see they usually have a purpose of some sort such as beat the shit out of cops, burn down big capitalist corporate stores such as Target, burn down the police station (NOT THE FIRE STATION). They especially don't just straight up murder randoms. Also if what happened these past two days, especially on July 4th happened IRL, with both sides having a Call of Duty esque gun fight because the cops flipped out because the protesters were hurling insults at them, and then flipped out again and started shotgunning the shit of everyone because one protester started batting a car, and then the protesters start beating up the paramedics trying to help them for some reason, the military would be called in INSTANTLY. There'd be some sort of martial law instituted (martial law has been instituted for less as seen in these protests), pretty much every protester would be arrested by like the FBI and CIA and shit (not like they can since most of them got their brains blasted out by cops), every single cop participating would have not only been fired but straight up arrested for killing people for petty reasons such as insults, and there'd pretty much be an city wide shut down due to the fact The Purge IRL happened. Unless someone can find me an instance during these protests where something like this happened, a straight up fire fight between cops and protesters over insults, and then protesters going batshit and just killing everyone in sight, then it does not reflect real life events.

Edited by CrunchyOnion
  • Upvote 1

If you don't want to participate in what OTHERS see as a reflection of what is going on in the world today... then its simple...

Don't participate... 

If you do.. then go do your thing..

I see it as a treat to the community... yeah, obviously it won't be 100%... Doesn't matter what anyone thinks, at the end of the day this is a game.. The idea that "Hardcore RP" means we can become real life, with all the variables included, is insane.

When I drove up and seen a cop car on fire on a backslash of flames in random areas, a masked guy beating it with a bat... a wall of police in riot gear... and chaos lingering in the air...

Its as if I was watching CNN when the GF riots took place..

If your the kind of person to say "but there is a sports car in the riot!".... well... listen Karen... Its not that big of a deal.

The riots are a breath of fresh air! And I ain't even apart of them ?

Edited by Alexandra_Forge
  • Groz locked this topic