[LSNN] Los Santos under siege following extremely violent riots. 

LSNN

9 hours ago, Pathway said:

Username: StephTaskovicOfficial
Comment:  Wouldn't even expect less from those fucking gorrilas living in davis. I literally got attacked for simply driving past. Fucking retards, and they really say black lives matter when they're in the streets killing eachother anyways. Why do only black lives matter, ALL lives should matter not just the smelly black ones.

#alllivesmatter

Username : LamarFromDaBlock

Comment : Shut the fuck up you racist white fuck, say that to my face you dumb ass.

3 hours ago, SULLI said:

Username: Throwmeaway992

Comment: *Photos uploaded from behind a VPN*fuckpd2.png

fuckpd1.png

User: zookeeper

Commmt:

Someone remind me why the lssd exists again? I thought they were supposed to be prison officers. Prisoners starve and are forced to eat one another ( personal experience) and the mall cops abuse people in LS instead, entirely neglecting the county.

9 hours ago, Mecovy said:

username:zookeeper

comment;

hey hey hey, don't lose track of who and why this started, the LSSD tried to pull an idubbz and said nigga. lets go burn down TTCF and free my boy H-H

Username: You're fucking retarded.

Comment: You're fucking retarded. This didn't start because some faggot from the SASD said NIGGER, this started because BEFORE the cop said nigger, he shot two black people down while they were unarmed and had their hands up. That's called being a racist piece of shit, ur name Zookeeper says it all. I hope someone finds u, better yet, I hope a rapist ass nigger finds ur wife, on god I do. Maybe if I catch u in the streets ill fuck u too.

FUCK THE LSFD

FUCK THE LSPD

FUCK THE LSSD

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT.

and if u fucking rats wanna keep bitching about ur precious fucking station, I'll burn another and kidnap one of ur firefighters while im at it, I been needing some pussy anyway u fuckin lame.

(No VPN. The comment leads straight back to Josue Zelaya's phone)

Edited by El Ghetto Man
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic