Let us roleplay without so much admin intervention.

18Cowboys

Hey there men and women of GTA:W! Today there was a massive riot on the server, and it was a shit show. Starting off, it was two gangs having a verbal dispute over some turf. About 10 minutes pass, cops show up. 20 minutes pass, things escalate, and a couple people get shot. After about an hour and a half there's about 20 people and 20-30 cops at a standoff in an intersection in Strawberry. Throughout this time, several admins have said several times that people were spamming, when everyone involved in the roleplay told them that they did not believe that it was spam and they were okay with it. After that, I personally rode around the riot, looking at what was happening when I got a 30 minute admin jail for poor acting in the riot. I asked them what I did wrong and they said it was me driving my expensive car through the riot. Okay, so I return to the scene with my bike and I get kicked for "returning to the scene after being told not to." What? I was never told not to. I then made a report and it was trashed for the reason "Stay away from the riot." I messaged the two admins that I believed might have kicked me and neither of them responded. I talked with other users about this on discord and they were kicked too for the exact same reason. Honestly, me and several other players are disappointed. This is not a rant about how I got punished for something I believe was unjust, I'm just telling what happened. What do you, as the playerbase of GTA:W, think about this whole situation? Thank you for your time and happy fourth of July.

unknown.png

^ No response was given by either admins.

• Upvote 1