[NNSA] Footage of LSSD Deputy Surfaces Online

FOOTAGE OF LSSD DEPUTY SURFACES ONLINE

Peter Dgebuadze | July 3rd, 2020 | 1:10 AM

header124.png

A video taken by a bystander has emerged online. It depicts an LSSD Deputy manhandling an unarmed, black female. It is extremely apparent that nothing has changed since the George Floyd protests. 

Sheriff Patrick Machado put out a statement regarding the peaceful protests that broke out throughout the country:

As Sheriff of Los Santos County, I share in the nation's outrage over the tragic death of George Floyd. Police brutality is unacceptable under any circumstances, and in order to gain the public's trust, we have to respect the very rule of law, we are sworn to uphold.

So the question is... why has nothing been done regarding this incident? The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department must have had prior knowledge of this video, it has been circling the internet for twenty eight days now. Still, nothing has been done. No statement has been made concerning the incident. It seems as if the department has yet again, swept another claim of police brutality under the rug. 

The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department is no stranger to controversy as over the past 40 years, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department has housed cliques and societies that show gang-like behaviour, including aggression and use of gang symbols. The Civil Rights Project (CRP) from the University of San Andreas, Los Santos has recently called out the Los Santos Sheriff's Department for an increase of gang-like behavior and cliques forming among deputies.

Sheriff's Patrick Machado has said "the department will "deal with each case individually but take each case seriously. Every piece of the puzzle matters,” he said. "And we will leave no stone unturned."

And here we are, two years into Sheriff Machado's tenure and not a thing has changed. 

The footage itself was taken by a third party and only shows a snippet of what happened. The original poster explained what happened beforehand, she said:

To sum up what happened, I got called by a friend at her work-place for some ice cream. Inside these so called "SHERIFFS" were already there. Now I got shot last night so my right arm is being held by a bandage around my neck to ease the stitches I got. These guys were staring at me like I was some circus show so I called them out to stop. We got in a little argument and I then left outside. I went too to get myself home and they pounced on me, after a call I was on with someone about a party if they were to bring drinks or not, and these guys claimed I smelled like "Narcotics". Are you serious with that racist shit?

*A video is attached to the article

Spoiler

After seeing this video, would YOU trust these Deputies to protect you? These Deputies swore an oath to our country and state but turn a blind eye to one of their own violating an innocent black woman's rights. Is this the America our founding fathers envisioned? Where everyone is treated equally and not based on the color of their skin? I'd think not. 

In the video, you can clearly hear one of the Deputies say that Reed has a bloody knife on her person. But release her moments after? This, by itself, proves the malicious intent that the Deputies had that day. They had a plan to harass this poor girl and they set it out in motion outside of an Ice-cream store. They searched her under the pretence of "smelling marijuana" from her. They found no marijuana on her during or after the search. One Deputy also claims that Reed was resisting — evidently the video shows otherwise. She remained still and complied with the Deputies regardless of their ill will towards her. 

Again. Why was no marijuana found on her person? Why did one of the deputy's claim that there was blood on her knife? These are the questions on our lips.

Allegations like this are common place for the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — in 2012 two victims of police misconduct forced the County of Los Santos to pay out $550,000 to Miguel Lopez and Crystal Godinez to settle a federal lawsuit on December 12, 2012, against law enforcement officials for false arrest, malicious prosecution, and planting methamphetamines in violation of the First, Fourth, and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution. The Superior Court of Los Santos  dismissed the complaint against Mr. Lopez on May 5, 2012 after Mr. Lopez found inconsistent and forged documents that Carvallo attempted to conceal exculpatory evidence, and that Deputy Carvallo, Deputy Edson, and Deputy Viera had lied. Edson, Carvallo, and Viera were relieved of duty, with the latter facing criminal charges.

News Now San Andreas will keep covering this story and will probe the Los Santos Sheriff's Department for further information on the event. Has any action been sought again these Deputies? Why has no statement been made in regards to their conduct during the ordeal? 

Name:

Email:

Comment:

• Applaud 2

Name: Real10-8

Email: [email protected]

Comment: Sheriff Machado brought back cronyism, tarted up. He made an ICIB Reaper his Chief of Staff. The Shores Cliques are Machado’s base. They have his back, for now, but most of them will scatter like insects when the ship sinks... all these Members get assigned to other stations... They will crush your wind pipe no matter what let's just hope the cancer doesn't spread.

MURDERERS WITH BADGES... Robert Greaves was innocent... Machado was paid 1.2m and he made sheriff without ever being above lieutenant... Obviously can't command 20,000 people when you're used to leading 12... Sheehan was a patrol lieutenant now he's a sheriff... Kelly was a captain when Molina murdered that girl in Twins. Nobody can stop them.

Edited by liq

Name: john gayford

Email: impeach_trump

Comment: u can tell trump2020 has an ankle monitor and is on probation LOL stick to supporting the same agency that is shooting innocent black people. WHERE ARE THE BODYCAMS? WHY ARE THERE NO USE OF FORCE REPORTS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC? ill tell u why this agency is ravaged with corruption and anyone who supports them is a sheeple

Edited by Declan

Name: QAnon2020

Email: [email protected]

Comment: why is no one talking about black on black crime? because it doesn't fit the far left media agenda to defund all cops and replace them with antifa thugs. cop hate in this country is at an all time high and the media is 100% responsible. 99.99% are good people, but go ahead and cancel them because they pushed some pothead who probably fell over on purpose so they could spread cop hate on social media.  

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic