Getting rid of pointless and unrealistic labels.

I feel that especially recently the community in some regards has been split on a stupid boundary of legal vs illegal role play. These titles are ridiculous and only create division where there needs to be none.

The terms legal and illegal are something you’d find in an RPG and are honestly not suitable for this server. This server is supposed to represent real life and realistic characters. In the real world people aren’t strictly separated by terms like legal and illegal.

the world has many more grey areas and people simply can not fall into these two categories. Someone can commit a minor crime such as doing some drugs recreationally, speeding when they think no one is watching, getting into scraps the list goes on and on. These acts don’t make people career criminals.

The onus I feel is on a lot of the “legal” role players to realise and understand that there’s a difference between committing a crime and being a career criminal, I think the server would greatly benefit from more “legal” role players who realise this and incorporate it into their characters. I’d love to see normally upstanding civilians getting cosy with career criminals and partaking in things like gambling, buying illegal substances, using illegal items (think buying fake ids etc.)

If we get rid of this two way system I ho early feel we’d have a more united community, one that isn’t seemingly pitched against each other. One that doesn’t blame all criminals RPers when they have a bad encounter.

Would love you hear what you guys think.

• Upvote 1
  • Bash locked this topic