Businesses being able to utilize CCTV footage without the permission everyone involved.

Power

Yeah, this makes sense, I believe it's currently a rule due to the fact that people could PG/MG or whatever it is and cause a massive problem further on. It would be nicer for businesses to have that trust to use their CCTV cameras and such, as if this is abused with the fact people are lying, then it should be sorted out via forum report or IG report, I support this.

2 hours ago, Bunting said:

Yeah, this makes sense, I believe it's currently a rule due to the fact that people could PG/MG or whatever it is and cause a massive problem further on. It would be nicer for businesses to have that trust to use their CCTV cameras and such, as if this is abused with the fact people are lying, then it should be sorted out via forum report or IG report, I support this.

In terms of lying the only time I've used CCTV is when I've had OOC Screenshots or Video to illustrate and back it up. But like I said if they allow for more then one /createscene by one person then I have no complaint they give us the tools we need to practical do this. If they aren't then something needs to be done.

Edited by Power
  • mj2002 locked this topic