Freeze for a few milliseconds

Saif

14 minutes ago, Mossey said:

Not saying I don't believe that but would you mind shooting it over the GTA World Discord chat? It's hard to believe its my hardware, and its even stranger as it feels its alot more people other then me, I've done absolutely everything and put days into trying to fix this issue. The weird thing is GTA V runs absolutely perfect maxed settings no problems, the test server runs perfect, same with GTA:Online, just seems to be an issue with GTA: World, I have tried other servers as well and I don't have any issues, that's what lead me to bring it up to the conclusion it ain't my side. I've asked a bunch of guys in PD some who haven't made topic's and they have the same issue. Problem is no one is reporting it because like me and Saif we can't actually find a solution. Although I appreciate everyone's help in trying.

Streamable for explanation: https://streamable.com/ds350v

Just the game running, absolutely no other applications, other then shadowplay. 

Just to double quote myself aswell, it didn't happen when I joined the server on or around May 28th, its only arised in the last week or so.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Mossey said:

Just to double quote myself aswell, it didn't happen when I joined the server on or around May 28th, its only arised in the last week or so.

Yep.

It fairly recent. And no it's not hardware issue at all.

This never happens on GTA Online, and I believe it has to do with the recent rise in player base.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:15 PM, Vash Baldeus said:
  • Legion Square
  • Strawberry
  • Mission Row

Okay, so yet again another night I decided to run a few tests.

I just ignored it went on duty as normal (PD that is) and proceeded to patrol, but instead of my normal south LS (Davis, Strawberry) ideal patrol area, I went out to Vinewood and Rockford. Just to test, for my two and a half hours of patrolling I didn't stutter once. This was from the block of Elgin Avenue, down to Occupation, all the way over to Dorset Drive. I had no issues whatsoever so I though hmm bit strange it only happens in certain areas, so I wen't back to the areas its known for and it was like going from a Ferrari to a Fiat Punto. Completely different experience. I decided to going around the areas with the issues and this was my findings as below:

These are all areas I suffer from the stutter. I've been around these routes 50+ times and its always the exact same every-time.

Elsewhere I have zero issues.

To the guys also suffering with the same problem, does this seem about right?

Mpx0Afj.png

• Bash locked this topic

Okay possible fix for this!

I reinstalled my game and got random mini stuttering. Through looking at a couple threads online, it turns out if you DISABLE vsync in the GAME MENU, but ENABLE it in the NVIDIA control panel with DX11 set as your DirectX version, it MIGHT fix the stutter because it did for me.