Freeze for a few milliseconds

Saif

Just now, Bash said:

@Nervous @Maple @St3fan[NL] @Static @Westen

I figured I would grab you guys, because I've been working with this for a while and it is becoming more and more wide spread.
Most of the computers in this thread are powerful enough for the game. Everything from full windows install to changing hardware have been tried.

Would you like me to forward this as a Bug report?

I've explained what is going on in the best english that I can, but maybe its any easy fix server side if it is, or one of you can explain it better than me.

Bash I appreciate your responses and your great help, that big book of text explaining it on discord was ace and I appreciate your time. 

In addition I do think some of this is going undetected and it is happening with a lot of players just some ain't reporting it because if I go to legion square I can also see people visibly stuttering as they pass. Davis is practically unplayable. 

Edited by Mossey
Just now, Mossey said:

Bash I appreciate your responses and your great help, that big book of text explaining it on discord was ace and I appreciate your time. 

My pleasure.. I warned you it would be long ?

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Bash said:

@Nervous @Maple @St3fan[NL] @Static @Westen

I figured I would grab you guys, because I've been working with this for a while and it is becoming more and more wide spread.
Most of the computers in this thread are powerful enough for the game. Everything from full windows install to changing hardware have been tried.

Would you like me to forward this as a Bug report?

I've explained what is going on in the best english that I can, but maybe its any easy fix server side if it is, or one of you can explain it better than me.

I've never had this issue reported and just asked 100+ players ingame on faction channels, it's not happening to anyone. So yes since we're on PC the reasons can be millions, and it's impossible to have a platform that works 100% compatibility with every hardware. Yes two players here might have issues, but there is nothing we can change on the server side to help it unfortunately. Keep trying to change things on your side and at some point it might improve, but as soon as it's not a general issue we can't help.

45 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I've never had this issue reported and just asked 100+ players ingame on faction channels, it's not happening to anyone. So yes since we're on PC the reasons can be millions, and it's impossible to have a platform that works 100% compatibility with every hardware. Yes two players here might have issues, but there is nothing we can change on the server side to help it unfortunately. Keep trying to change things on your side and at some point it might improve, but as soon as it's not a general issue we can't help.

Not saying I don't believe that but would you mind shooting it over the GTA World Discord chat? It's hard to believe its my hardware, and its even stranger as it feels its alot more people other then me, I've done absolutely everything and put days into trying to fix this issue. The weird thing is GTA V runs absolutely perfect maxed settings no problems, the test server runs perfect, same with GTA:Online, just seems to be an issue with GTA: World, I have tried other servers as well and I don't have any issues, that's what lead me to bring it up to the conclusion it ain't my side. I've asked a bunch of guys in PD some who haven't made topic's and they have the same issue. Problem is no one is reporting it because like me and Saif we can't actually find a solution. Although I appreciate everyone's help in trying.

Streamable for explanation: https://streamable.com/ds350v

Just the game running, absolutely no other applications, other then shadowplay. 

Edited by Mossey
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
47 minutes ago, Nervous said:

For a fact, I noticed that Singleplayer gives me higher FPS as well while on RageMP I reduced some of the graphics to gain more FPS, so I believe it might be related to RageMP. Moreover I was told it happens in specific locations on map, and always same locations, person who told me this also went to other servers and did not suffer same issues in these locations.

• Legion Square
  • Strawberry
  • Mission Row

My current setup is:

• i7 8700k
  • 32gb ram
  • 1080ti
  • Game installed on SSD

With stated specs I did not suffer any performance issues on listed areas, but I hope it might help find the culprit.

3 minutes ago, Mossey said:

Not saying I don't believe that but would you mind shooting it over the GTA World Discord chat? It's hard to believe its my hardware, and its even stranger as it feels its alot more people other then me, I've done absolutely everything and put days into trying to fix this issue. The weird thing is GTA V runs absolutely perfect maxed settings no problems, the test server runs perfect, same with GTA:Online, just seems to be an issue with GTA: World, I have tried other servers as well and I don't have any issues, that's what lead me to bring it up to the conclusion it ain't my side. I've asked a bunch of guys in PD some who haven't made topic's and they have the same issue. Problem is no one is reporting it because like me and Saif we can't actually find a solution. Although I appreciate everyone's help in trying.

I have these issues as well, but not that often, they happen only around evening times when most players are on, I keep getting stutters and sometimes they don't even go away, this is only an issue for me on GTAW as I can literally run Gta Online and Gta 5 singeplayer at near max settings and get around a stable 70 frames if not higher. I've spoken to a few other people in the PD and they've also said they have it.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Mossey said:

Said it all. I find it hard to believe it's more so of a hardware issue since the only lag spikes and freezes I'm getting is when I'm playing GTA W. 

• Bash locked this topic