Freeze for a few milliseconds

Saif

2 hours ago, bncal said:

@Saif fixed? for me it's an internet issue. 
for example now I am playing in hotspot and there are a lot of freezes, much more than when I am in LAN or WI-FI.
I also noticed that one seconds before a crash happens the game freezes for more than a few of milliseconds, one or two seconds almost.

I thought the same, internet issues?

3 hours ago, Bunting said:

For me this issue has been quite recent, probably about a week ago is when it started doing it for me.

Can you explain what exactly you have been facing though? Trying to make sure it's the same thing.

12 hours ago, Saif said:

Can you explain what exactly you have been facing though? Trying to make sure it's the same thing.

So basically what happens is I could be driving or something of the sort then my game will do a mini stutter, doesn't happen all the time however.

8 hours ago, bncal said:

Do you have an hdd or sdd? 

SDD, whats yo GPU?

39 minutes ago, resick said:

Doesn't seem like a connection problem. Have you tried capping your FPS? Do you have a AMD or NVIDIA gpu? If nvidia check DSR, if you have it ON, turn it OFF, vice-versa.

Also check the GPU drivers if you're fully up to date, keep in mind that sometimes the latest drivers can be a bit buggy, so a roll-back is necessary in some cases, look your driver version up on google. 

And keep us updated.

Hey Resick ?, yes tried capping my fps.
AMD
GPU drivers up to date.

It's just a recent thing that has hit a lot of us. ?

• Bash locked this topic