Additional Clothing Pack for 1.1

Oggy

Just now, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Honestly, I think that the big thing we need is a ton of diversity. I have a feeling and from what I'm seeing here we're just going to end up with a bunch of urban clothes and dresses.

But I think it has to be handled like the vehicles. Several mods of varying styles should be put forward.

If anything, everything that can work should be added. Clothing are not vehicles, don’t compare the two.

On Topic: Along with the stuff i suggested, i believe as much female and male clothing would make everything a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Im sure others agree.

9 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

If anything, everything that can work should be added. Clothing are not vehicles, don’t compare the two.

On Topic: Along with the stuff i suggested, i believe as much female and male clothing would make everything a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Im sure others agree.

I think they are comparable because from a server management what won't be wanted is a giant, unwieldy server file for people fresh to the server to have to download.

Don't get me wrong - I want to see everything. But from a realistic point of view, I just don't think that's what will actually happen.

1 hour ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

I think they are comparable because from a server management what won't be wanted is a giant, unwieldy server file for people fresh to the server to have to download.

Don't get me wrong - I want to see everything. But from a realistic point of view, I just don't think that's what will actually happen.

I see what you mean.

Thanks y'all for tagging me, besides the stuff I posted on my modpack so far I got some new stuff I could add server side as well.
Here's a peek at it:

Tops
Tucked in T-shirts

DIykcHK.jpg
Tucked in tank tops
xU7q0g7.png
Oversized sweatshirts
hMqQpBm.png
MLB jerseys
e8B1VNP.png
Flannel shirts
VDeNFCj.png
Charlie Brown polos
mLPvES3.png
Bottoms
Sagging shorts
Bnt8Zuq.png
Baggy jeans for female (suspenders are optional)
vD2FsLB.png
Accessories
Prescription glasses
X5kkvFl.png
Bandana around the neck
QUGJ2LU.pngJ0V67ZW.png
Bracelets
O2w6MyA.pngV3B7l6a.pngmr9w3f1.png
59Fifty caps
PcF3ou7.png44OSgQa.png
Hairstyles
Ponytail
Pczpm6Q.pngcuMVek2.png
Box braids
rw82TzT.png
LS county jail uniforms
20200202153355_1.jpg
8rBshDp.jpg
LW8AtUJ.jpg20200202153424_1.jpg
PP6JRFv.jpg

I got more WIP stuff besides the ones posted here. I'm also working on converting a lot of my male clothing mods to MP female.

• Upvote 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic