Additional Clothing Pack for 1.1

Oggy

Just now, BINGBONGGHOST said:

This isn't a discussion thread so maybe make a separate one for this sort of conversation, didn't say I had anything against branded clothing mods though, read my reply again.

Seems like your reply is extremely anti-irl brand related, which therefore leaves room for discussions. I guess we should both stop, and stay on topic. But what I said above needed to be said to point out stuff that might not, or might be obvious to some people. To avoid anything down the line.

For Oggy's sake (and the modding team overall), can people focus on mod submission and someone else take the conversation to its own topic re: BRAND VS. GTA LORE/NO BRAND or whatever. The more focused this thread is, the easier it is for the team to comb through. 

• Applaud 1
7 minutes ago, shrike. said:

For Oggy's sake (and the modding team overall), can people focus on mod submission and someone else take the conversation to its own topic re: BRAND VS. GTA LORE/NO BRAND or whatever. The more focused this thread is, the easier it is for the team to comb through. 

• Applaud 1
55 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

Branded clothing is fine. 85% of the server roleplays IRL brands, comparing them to vehicles makes no sense. You might aswell say a combat should be rped as a combat at that stage.

That's subject to your own opinion. We're not looking to include any real life brands, and that's not a matter of opinion.

We do not include any real life vehicles either, it's the same story.

E: Didn't see Tennplugg's post, I was a few pages back. Please direct any conversation on the matter to that thread on your opinions. As it stands, we're going for no branding.

Edited by Marksman

Okay. As it does not seem I have made myself clear enough.

From this point on, I would only like LINKS to mod suggestions.

In a major update like this, we do not have the resources to create mods from scratch completely. If you have a wish to something that exists, please provide the link. Refrain from posting anything else, as it just makes our job harder. Thank you.

7 hours ago, iGhoul said:

Thanks y'all for tagging me, besides the stuff I posted on my modpack so far I got some new stuff I could add server side as well.
Here's a peek at it:

Tops
Tucked in T-shirts

DIykcHK.jpg
Tucked in tank tops
xU7q0g7.png
Oversized sweatshirts
hMqQpBm.png
MLB jerseys
e8B1VNP.png
Flannel shirts
VDeNFCj.png
Charlie Brown polos
mLPvES3.png
Bottoms
Sagging shorts
Bnt8Zuq.png
Baggy jeans for female (suspenders are optional)
vD2FsLB.png
Accessories
Prescription glasses
X5kkvFl.png
Bandana around the neck
QUGJ2LU.pngJ0V67ZW.png
Bracelets
O2w6MyA.pngV3B7l6a.pngmr9w3f1.png
59Fifty caps
PcF3ou7.png44OSgQa.png
Hairstyles
Ponytail
Pczpm6Q.pngcuMVek2.png
Box braids
rw82TzT.png
LS county jail uniforms
20200202153355_1.jpg
8rBshDp.jpg
LW8AtUJ.jpg20200202153424_1.jpg
PP6JRFv.jpg

I got more WIP stuff besides the ones posted here. I'm also working on converting a lot of my male clothing mods to MP female.

Amazing work ! ?

• Wuhtah locked this topic