[HIRING] Los Santos County District Attorney's Office — Assistant District Attorney

why so

XybXuIq.png

The Los Santos County District Attorney's Office is hiring full-time for vacancies under the job title of Assistant District Attorney. The position will see you work under the criminal division that entitles many responsibilities which include but are not limited to: trying misdemeanor and felony criminal cases for the County of Los Santos in the Superior Court of the State of San Andreas, working with law enforcement agencies and advising them on legal matters, and representing the County of Los Santos in criminal appeals. 

Required qualifications

• Applicant must possess a Juris Doctor degree.
  • Applicant must be a United States citizen. 
  • Applicant may not have any criminal convictions on their record.
  • Be an active member of the San Andreas Bar Association. Any applicants who are accepted for the position and are not active members of the association will be required to take the exam and pass it prior to their entry date. 
  • Prior job experience in the state court is a plus, preferably in criminal litigation.

Salaries and benefits:

• Base salary of $70,000 (( paid each out-of-character week )).
  • Extra pay based on case workload.
  • Health and dental insurance. 
  • Paid time off. 

All job applications are to be sent through the online employment portal. Link can be found by clicking here.

Edited by abdulaziz
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My name is Capt. Ashley Smith, and I would be interested in this position if it is still availible. I hold an undergraduate degree from Harvard, where I dual-majored in Psycology/Sociology, and a JD as well. I just returned to Los Santos after serving in the Marines. I think that this job will allow me to contribute to my city, and provide a stimulating enviroment for me. Please contact me if you are interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...