Using radios as a group chat on your phone

NBA

Using radios as a group chat on your phone  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How would you guys prefer to use the radio command?

• Rp sending a text message on the group chat on your phone and then use the /r command. (More realistic approach in today's society)
    • Rp holding a radio 24/7 on you and speak on the radio like it's the 80's or some shit, walking with your walkie talkie as a civilian. (Nobody carries walkie-talkies in today's society)

This poll is closed to new votes

On 6/30/2020 at 1:07 AM, Gambler said:

Why isn't there another option like, remove all radios until they're on loudspeaker  within a certain range?

Honestly I should of add that option, I am against using radios, I don't think everyone should have access to them because who have you seen out in the real world walk with a walkie talkie and say "Roger, that, the club is lit tonight boys", seriously. The radio should be only accessible to PD/FD/EMT/ Security guards.

Edited by NBA

Although IRL radios or walkie talkies are I believe accessible for the most part they should not be used for a purpose explained, if you wish to RP a phone group chat then we still need to wait for that feature, imo it's very non-rp to use it for anything else than... speaking logically. I understand that people want to do group chats but it's something we'll need to wait for it seems.

1 hour ago, Bunting said:

Although IRL radios or walkie talkies are I believe accessible for the most part they should not be used for a purpose explained, if you wish to RP a phone group chat then we still need to wait for that feature, imo it's very non-rp to use it for anything else than... speaking logically. I understand that people want to do group chats but it's something we'll need to wait for it seems.

I agree, fuck radios in game if you're rping as a gangbanger or anything in general that you know your character would not have a radio realistically and you're out there using  a radio take this L, cause that's unrealistic af.  What gangbanger walks around with walkie talkie especially when they pull up on the block and orchestrate hits. 

L/A this, please

Edited by NBA
  • Bash locked this topic