Current State of Extorting Businesses

TranXify

It's been stated multiple times too by ex-admins, current admins, FM, etc. that you need to prove more escalation than simply "they didn't pay me 5k on Sunday" to get a CK app accepted. I fail to understand why that's still being used as an argument/excuse. It simply won't happen. I've personally filed 2 CK apps in my time here on GTA:W and to have them accepted I had to provide narrative and logs that added up to about 12+ pages on Google Docs.

Edited by Chef
1 hour ago, Chef said:

It's been stated multiple times too by ex-admins, current admins, FM, etc. that you need to prove more escalation than simply "they didn't pay me 5k on Sunday" to get a CK app accepted. I fail to understand why that's still being used as an argument/excuse. It simply won't happen. I've personally filed 2 CK apps in my time here on GTA:W and to have them accepted I had to provide narrative and logs that added up to about 12+ pages on Google Docs.

Can you understand basic English, dude? I am saying that one of the side can get CK´d, the other can not. I dont care how big of a novel you must write, the premise, that one side gets the CK, the other does not, bothers me. If both sides get the rights - then sure. 
Now it is the following: because you are a crime faction, that means "You can write up the story and get the CK permission" VS. the business owner who asks and is being told "It is not realistic for you to CK someone, since you are just one law-abiding business owner". 

1 minute ago, Tsarna said:

Can you understand basic English, dude? I am saying that one of the side can get CK´d, the other can not. I dont care how big of a novel you must write, the premise, that one side gets the CK, the other does not, bothers me. If both sides get the rights - then sure. 
Now it is the following: because you are a crime faction, that means "You can write up the story and get the CK permission" VS. the business owner who asks and is being told "It is not realistic for you to CK someone, since you are just one law-abiding business owner". 

I'll lock this, you guys are getting too toxic about this. Both sides can get CK'd on this and the extorting side can go permanently in jail too.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Tsarna said:

The issue OOC is simple, like stated thousand times before - You get CK´d as a business owner, but as a wannabe mobster, you get PK´d and will return in a couple of days to extort again. Ya know - Circe of Extortion. Neverending one, that is the issue. 

Now If I am correct here, I do believe the system is if their is an approved CK application on your character and you kill your attacker instead, they get CKed. The wannabe mobster loses here too, no one is protected.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1