SOLD!

Shvag

KXhimQH.jpg

Property: Noodle Exchange, Vespucci Canals.

Description:

I am selling a fully functional business in Vespucci Canals. The business is well-maintained and recently furnished.

• Loyal customer base.
  • Profitable business.
  • Popular place.

Building Market Price: 150K.

Script Price: 50K.

Furniture Price: 55K (without furniture outside, you need to have a Platinum VIP if you want to keep it!).

Starting price: 300K

Minimum increment: $5,000

Current bid: 450K.

Buy out: 555K.

If you want to ask anything about the business - don't be shy and hit me on the email (PM).

If you want to check the interior and the business itself - call me: 05793371

I will give you a tour inside.

XzOtiFw.png

qgO5MH2.png

i30AnUh.png

j9t3coi.png

VxoQwla.png

IQctwG0.png

uiBvZGL.png

vIgOkZj.png

j33JVX1.jpg

9gJscra.png

s5taF5r.png

bPZVH4X.png

Edited by Shvag

((I want to sell this business for a person who will keep it active and will create some nice/interesting roleplay for the community. If you have any kind of questions hit me up! I will help you out and will answer your questions or you will be able to run/keep this business active.

I will give you all the tips how to run this business (ether IC'ly, ether OOC'ly). As well as the right ID's for the clothing and the recipe book so you can prepare those recipes for your friend and family even reality!

If you want to create some roleplay like I have done with this place - don't be shy and drop me a message via PM. We can negotiate on the price since I prefer the person who will actually do something instead of the biggest bidder.))

Edited by Shvag
  • nateX locked this topic