[LSNN] Ex-Employee Blasts City Hall

Username: lightningmcqueen
Comment:
"This, was in part, due to, as the letter says, a complete disregard for employee support by city government, leaving Fruili to, not only organise the event herself, but to fund it after Mayor Rockford ignored the invoices and requests to do so, despite initially approving the event. Fruili states that she had not received any communication regarding Rockford's concerns until four hours until the event began."
San Andreas Motorsports Association doesn't have any problems with mayor Rockford. This is purely Lia Fruili's mistake. She needs to work with Los Santos Police Department and Los Santos Fire Department before she works with Rockford's office. As far as I've heard, and my best friend is working for SAMA, they get everything sorted with these departments then talk with Rockford's office about permissions and similar things. So no, it's not Vincent Rockford's mistake, it's purely Lia Fruili's. 

And to add, SAMA had every event working perfectly. San Andreas Rally Championship had a whole season, and SAMA is, as far as I've heard, organising two more championships next to SARC for new seasons. Lia Fruili shouldn't try to do something she's not capable of and then blame Rockford who's nothing but working and supporting things in our city.

Edited by Zorbe

User: JM94

Comment: She organized a race without securing a dollar for her event's budget beforehand. There's no need to try and guilt trip someone over the expenses if you couldn't even bother to go through the appropriate channels, Ms. Fruli. You have to cooperate with local law enforcement if you're going to be using their premises, but you decided to antagonize them instead. You absolutely deserve to be in your current situation and that's your fault and yours only.

Username: aaaaaa841

Comment: Rockford Administration is practically non existent at this point. When is the last time anyone can remember him out in public, doing an event, anything to support our communities, our public services, our brave men and women working in hospitals, law enforcement, first responders. 

He’s at the top of the chain and thinks he can’t be touched.

*** Wifi is from the Vespucci Beanmachine ***

Username: VH

Comment: Our city lacks so many important services, it is unbelievable. One of the most important issues we face is the lack of representation and transparency. How do we know what’s going on behind the scenes? Where is the budget for all this new infrastructure coming from? Where, how and why is our tax dollars being spent? Why is there no financial records being published? The only few snippets of info we get is from e-procurement and occasional executive directives published. There is no council representation at the moment, and there hasn’t been for the longest while. How do we know all actions taken by current administration is in good faith when there is no discourse or opposition within the government?

Start pressing for answers. We should be demanding change for the plethora of issues that plague our city. 

• Upvote 2

Username: Wilson8jackson

Comment: the mayer kills people im tellin u where are the statistics on all young men killed in the f ing south sentral #blacklivesmatter i want justise from the police i dont want no god dam racing avent i want to see what the statistics are on murder by the L S P D

User:  Wolf_of_Pillbox_Hill

Comment:  The people who provide licenses and so on are a bunch of sad fucks. With their regulations to license certain spots and so on show the public how they think and how intransigent the group really is. It is dissapointing to see, a city that strives for development gets stopped by these bunch of good for nothing, power hungry individuals. Would love to get up a new mayor that does shit like it's supposed to be done in other states.

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic