Gift card system

Sqreix

Currently, you are not able to buy GTAW Points unless you have a UCP account and if it's for yourself. Creating a system where anyone can buy GTAW Points then receive a code that could serve like a gift card would be very useful in some cases.

I'll bring it up in the team but I personally do not see a reason why you would want to buy world points without an UCP account. This is not "real life" currency, there is no use for WP outside of the game therefore there shouldn't be a use to buying world points without having connections (UCP account) to the game.

Just now, Mike said:

I'll bring it up in the team but I personally do not see a reason why you would want to buy world points without an UCP account. This is not "real life" currency, there is no use for WP outside of the game therefore there shouldn't be a use to buying world points without having connections (UCP account) to the game.

The point here is, if someone wants to buy you WP, they can give it to you through a code. But right now, it is designed that you can't buy someone WP without owning a UCP account for yourself.

I think some people here are misunderstanding the suggestion.

2 minutes ago, shareef2 said:

It sounds like it would just make OOC transfers a lot easier to launder. I'll give you $500k for 100 wp because I can't donate IRL, now you just get a "voucher" for me. 

Okay?