Los Santos Army Service/ Los Santos National Guard

Short description: Los Santos Army Service

Detailed description: I used to play in an old Roleplay server on SAMP and i will be glad to share some good old experience from SAMP on this server. I suggest to add an army faction, in my opinion this will be a great faction ,realistic and funny. Also, Army can fill a lot of gaps and will be able to make a good roleplay scenes, for exempel Cops can call them for a backup when they need, army can protect the mayor of the city. Like this will be more then LSSD and LSPD and the players will have more choices to join factions and enjoy more roleplaying. You can also add a lot of divisions and ranks exemple

Private > Private First Class > Sergeant > 1st lieutenant > 2nd lieutenant > Captain > Colonel >General.

1. Air devision for the planes.
  2. ground devision for the tanks and the ground units.
  3. sea devision and this includes the boats. 

Ps: Players can join divisions from the third rank.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: Faction with divisions and ranks

How would your suggestion improve the server? Add an army faction could be a good idea, will not be only LSSD and LSPD also this is realistic.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by Timmy_Lukas

I would support a San Andreas National Guard faction - essentially a faction where anyone could go get a part-time job (while still  being a part of a normal faction/having a normal job) as a Soldier, RP doing training occasionally in return for like an extra $200 on each paycheck, with the faction employed during certain events (natural disasters, riots, etc) but a full time military faction is a bad idea. It would be boring most of the time and in the USA, active duty/full time soldiers aren't allowed to do much domestically.

Edited by ronkinator
Just now, khaled said:

lol this wouldnt be realistic at all and theyd RARELY even be deployed if u were to have a national guard ig realistically

That would be the main problem with the National Guard thing - it would likely be used so rarely that it would have to amount to a simple part-time job with a token amount of pay. A full time faction just wouldn't work.

Even a national guard reserve battalion would be incredibly hard to maintain. It would be very difficult to realistically portray all of the training in addition to having it work cohesively with the government and LE factions. 

15 minutes ago, Timmy_Lukas said:

Private > Private First Class > Sergeant > 1st lieutenant > 2nd lieutenant > Captain > Colonel >General.

1. Air devision for the planes.
  2. ground devision for the tanks and the ground units.
  3. sea devision and this includes the boats. 

No offense but many more in depth plans have been brought forward and shot down. 

Edited by Dingus

As is being said, there are enough LEO type factions within the game right now. LSPD serves its purpose and LSSD also serves a good purpose offering more niche type gameplay as well. Simply no need to make another addition, even if it would be part time.