[LSNN] Fire Department lands air ambulance in Mirror Park following a severe MVA.

LSNN

Username: AFAB

Comment: DEFUND THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!! MY CHILDREN AND I KEEP GETTING TERRORIZED BY THE SIRENS AND THE WOOSHY WOOSH HELICOPTER NOISES EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! THESE IDIOT "MEDICS" HAVE MURDERED MY UNCLE AND I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE THEM!1 #ALLFIREFIGHTERSAREBASTARDS #DOWNWITHFIRESCUM

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Name: ConcernedMPCitizen
Comment: Thank you, Mister Donald J. Trump!!! Now maybe I don't have to sell my two boats, my Pariah, my GWC membership and helicopter because of the pathetic Government!! #LongLiveTrump #MAGA #DisbandTheFD

55 minutes ago, Vhah said:

Username: HonkifyoureIrish

Comment: You have Freddy who is a manchild of a so called PR represenetive that can't take criticism and swarms himself with his simps to try to ignore how cringe he is. Aloona who is one of the most retarded people in Los Santos and actually acts like a fucking child, and hangs out with DJ Cy by choice like that woman doesn't bring shit reputation. I've seen no less than three wannabe gangbangers in uniform going around trying to act tough. Almost every woman in the department gets a snippy attitude at a scene or is completely ignorant of the scene in front of them, or struts around off duty like they are queens of the city. This is when they don't ignore calls because they are too busy posting on Face and taking selfies when people are near dead. Yeah, I personally loved seeing them take 30 minutes to respond the the OD call I made months ago to see four of them posing in a selfie in uniform during that time when I browsed my feed. Meanwhile rather than actually work to improve their image, they all just keep trying to forcefeed how 'good' and 'necessary' the department is while still falling down more of a whole of them being celebrity wannabes doing the bare minimum to stay relevant. What few actual good members of the department exist get muddled down by every other occurance of shitty representation. A 3:1 ratio of cringe and poor conduct doesn't mean the minority.

They want people to stop hating? They need to fix their shit and be fucking professionals.

Username: Moight

Comment: imagine actually being that angry. go put your time and effort into something that isn’t crying like a fuckin baby at medics and then also being a bootlicker at the same time. also, imagine complaining about response time for an OD call and then admitting you sat down and casually scrolled facebrowser while someone choked and foamed next to you. there is no meme here friend, you ARE the cringe.

Just now, joshua said:

Username: Moight

Comment: imagine actually being that angry. go put your time and effort into something that isn’t crying like a fuckin baby at medics and then also being a bootlicker at the same time. also, imagine complaining about response time for an OD call and then admitting you sat down and casually scrolled facebrowser while someone choked and foamed next to you. there is no meme here friend, you ARE the cringe.

Username: Honkifyoureirish

Comment: Not angry, just stating facts ? Imagine going out of your way to ignore how terrible the department is. Didn't say I scrolled the feed while my friend was dieing. Kinda easy to scroll Face at the hospital while you wait to hear back and see the timestamps of posts. You know, cause people like distractions? But keep ass kissing homie xD

Name: ConcernedMPCitizen
Comment: Wow.. well done, Los Santos Fire Department. You have done it. My 80 years young neighbour just moved out because of this very issue. She had to sell her house for 10% of the actual price JUST so she can finally get some rest up in Paleto Bay. Are you proud? Because of your untrained staff and pilots, my bi-weekly homemade pies are gone! #MAGA #DisbandTheFD

Edited by H04X
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic