[LSNN] Fire Department lands air ambulance in Mirror Park following a severe MVA.

LSNN

Name: ConcernedMPCitizen
Comment: #DisbandTheFD #MirrorParkMatters #MAGA !!!! I'm tired of sirens blaring throughout Mirror Park!! At this point I could have just bought a house in Davis and have the same amount of sirens and helicopters!!!!! Only helicopter I want to hear is my own private one, not government funded piece of rubbish!! #DisbandTheFD!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
Just now, VisioningHail said:

Comment: The property values of our houses have tanked because of this! Won't the FD please think of the residents??

Username: BlondMPbird25

Comment: YES! sue the FD for our damages! #DisbandTheFD

Username: Nicole

Comment : As usually these media are not providing any details. Pillbox medical might be the closest hospital, but in some cases patients have to be transported into other hospitals, depending of their medical state and surgeons availability. Before you start shaming people who every day risks their lives to help others, you should provide all details to the public. 

Just now, mafioSSi said:

Comment : As usually these media are not providing any details. Pillbox medical might be the closest hospital, but in some cases patients have to be transported into other hospitals, depending of their medical state and surgeons availability. Before you start shaming people who every day risks their lives to help others, you should provide all details to the public. 

Name: ConcernedMPCitizen
Comment: I didn't see anyone being taken away though!!! Helicopter pilot walked back to the aircraft, got in and probably played some Solitaire!!! What was the point?!?!!?!? #DisbandTheFD

2 minutes ago, mafioSSi said:

Username: FireFan1337
Comment: Exactly! What are people jumping on a band-wagon of hate to FD for? They're good people who save lives, not sure what this stuff is about simping, ignoring calls and manchildren, they do their jobs and do it well. What they did here to my knowledge was completely legal.

Edited by Freddy Mellet
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic