[LSNN] Fire Department lands air ambulance in Mirror Park following a severe MVA.

LSNN

Username: BlondMPbird25

Comment: I cannot believe the audacity of the fire department today. I was doing my morning yoga routine in my multi-million dollar mirror park house in peace only to be disturbed by the sound of a helicopter landing near my backyard! I hope whoever was flying it gets fired immediately!

Edited by Jubgul

Username: 68w

Comment:

qbWrEEW.jpg

the city needs to separate EMS from the fire department like many other major cities. it's a practice stuck in the 20th century. when your people are firefighters first and EMTs/paramedics second, you make shitty EMS providers who fly everything because they ain't competent.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
Just now, Jubgul said:

Username: BlondMPbird25

Comment: I cannot believe the audacity of the fire department today. I was doing my morning yoga routine in my multi-million dollar mirror park house in peace only to be disturbed by the sound of a helicopter landing near my backyard! I hope whoever was flying it gets fired immediately!

Username: Latina4lyf
Comment: Multi-million dollar house. Should have invested in some sound proofing then, puta.

Just now, JayO said:

Username: Latina4lyf
Comment: Multi-million dollar house. Should have invested in some sound proofing then, puta.

Name: ConcernedMPCitizen
Comment: Or better yet, invest in a better Fire Department!!!!! Down with the pilot!!

Username: IrishMedic

Comment: Delusional, incompetent people running the show don't understand the proper indications for air medical response.  Was astounded when I was in this "department" for a good bit; even my volly EMS gig back in Liberty knew that the helicopter is a waste of resources when the hospital is 15 minutes around the coroner LOL! Pathetic!

• Upvote 1

Username: HonkifyoureIrish

Comment: FD being stupid, anyone surprised? They are fucking manchildren (Cough: Freddy and Aloona prime suspects) paid to do a job we need real adults to do.

Edited by Vhah
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Username: HonkifyoureIrish

Comment: @Username33 The city likes people not being idiots. Sadly the city is full of them. But I mean if you want to ignore how many FD sit on duty and ignore work and keep simping bro, that's you. Wonder if they still have the bald ass mexican banger going around acting like a thug in uniform on payroll ?

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic