Financial Statements

Juitra

Add all financial transactions to the UCP not just Bank Transfers 

It would be really useful to see all   transactions via the UCP especially for people in legal rolepay who are getting paid wages. Errors do happen and right now no simple way of verifying exists.it would also reduce admin effort handling queries.

I imagine the data already exists as admins can see it and if storage or data volume is an issue then a reasonable time frame (4 weeks?) could be applied 

Thanks for reading 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Jankara said:

Add all financial transactions to the UCP not just Bank Transfers 

It would be really useful to see all   transactions via the UCP especially for people in legal rolepay who are getting paid wages. Errors do happen and right now no simple way of verifying exists.it would also reduce admin effort handling queries.

I imagine the data already exists as admins can see it and if storage or data volume is an issue then a reasonable time frame (4 weeks?) could be applied 

Thanks for reading 

What transfers are you referring to exactly with the word "all"? /pay /transfer?

Good clarification 

/pay but only from bank , government wages, grants, wages from legal factions  and scripted wages specifically as we can already see transfers

Thinking it through it would be about 30 lines a week per char.  I think cash transfers should be excluded like they would be in real life

Almost like a bank statement 

Excluding /pay cash is important for illegal role play  

(( @Mike  ))

Edited by Jankara