Downgrading interiors should be free

Shareef

If your house comes with an interior that is pretty high quality but you want to roleplay a more trashy house, you should be able to downgrade it. You can't upgrade back up for free, but you can downgrade for free.

I just think there's nothing to loose in letting people choose to roleplay of a lesser income without having to *pay* to remodel their house into a shithole. A friend of mine owns a house in Mirror Park but would prefer a different interior, yet we have to pay to get it upgraded to that. I just don't think it's worth it because the whole point of paying for things is so not everyone just gets everything (which is the reason we don't have unlimited money) but what's the reason for making people pay to roleplay a shittier life? 

I think this is fair actually, as long as it really is a downgrade, the issue would come with what to do when the interior is considered on the same level and also who determines what an upgrade/downgrade is. A trashier looking house may have more space, is it an upgrade or a downgrade? 

I think a trashier house with a bit more space is still a downgrade, but if we're going from a high class studio apartment to a huge warehouse sized trashy house. 

For example, Franklin's house (the first one) is still a downgrade from that interior you see in every single mirror park house because those houses have huge TVs, but a bit less space, while Franklin's house has that "ghetto" look to it.

18 hours ago, Wisci said:

I think this is a fine idea, as long as it's still realistic for the most part. The exception I would have to add is custom interiors, the big open rooms.

I'm not sure why we're actually asked to pay 30k for those, then fork out thousands of dollars in furniture to even make a simple block to call home, then expect furniture to start disappearing cause of some bug, to be honest.

On 11/19/2017 at 11:16 PM, Wisci said:

I think this is a fine idea, as long as it's still realistic for the most part. The exception I would have to add is custom interiors, the big open rooms.

yea i wouldnt consider a custom interior a downgrade, although the pricing is insane anyways so i would never get it