What business would you like to see?

Aellerix

Just now, ashlyii said:

I made an indoor skate-park but put people on a BMX and suddenly every single person RPly turns into Mat Hoffman doing 360s and backflips with zero character development, which lead to it getting closed due to the amount of deaths. It sucked but certain things the community just aren't ready for. 

This is an awesome build, shame that had to happen. 

I'd love to see more alternative music venues and general diversity in the music scene, I think most of the music venues around, with the exception of the 'goth' club, are all kind of going for the same kind of vibe. Where I live, there's indie clubs, rock clubs, gay bars and so on and so forth. One way or another we're always going to have an active nightlife scene in Los Santos, it'd be nice to see more diversity within it. One thing that clubs do in real life is theme nights, for example, Monday would be a rock night for one club, eighties for another, Friday would be the 'house night' while one plays brit-pop - you catch the drift, in general, it's achieving that balance of diversity in music that venues need to aim moreso towards to keep the nightlife scene unique.

Edited by HaveADream
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, HaveADream said:

I'd love to see more alternative music venues and general diversity in the music scene, I think most of the music venues around, with the exception of the 'goth' club, are all kind of going for the same kind of vibe. Where I live, there's indie clubs, rock clubs, gay bars and so on and so forth. One way or another we're always going to have an active nightlife scene in Los Santos, it'd be nice to see more diversity within it. One thing that clubs do in real life is theme nights, for example, Monday would be a rock night for one club, eighties for another, Friday would be the 'house night' while one plays brit-pop - you catch the drift, in general, it's achieving that balance of diversity in music that venues need to aim moreso towards to keep the nightlife scene unique.

To expand on this. Where are the bands?

3 hours ago, Lmao said:

Butcher shop,  some underground club that doesn't use /bad and only spreads via word of mouth, a bakery, a beauty cosmetics store, and a dentist.

There's a bakery in the work, a friend of mine works on one.

Also, I am starting something that I don't want to share yet because that thing will be a great addition to the GTAW community and I wouldn't appreciate my idea stolen! But you guys expect lots of RP incoming from my business, if I find a suitable building soon for it and admins accept it of course, it will be epic.