Japanese Community

Sqreix

Is there an existing group or community of Japanese in the server? Be it just civilians hanging around in the same, a gang, or an organized crime syndicate? I've been looking around the forums and server trying to find one but it seems like I can't see them in-game, however, I would see a lot of Japanese players on the player list.

1 hour ago, zUgg zUgg said:

Why don't you just login and find them naturally instead of coordinating it beforehand, where is the fun in that if your RP is pre-configured? 

I understand where you're coming off with, but it is purely curiousity. I know that there are no Japanese factions in the server. I was simply curious on how people roleplay them and if there is an existing Japanese community somewhere. I don't think it hurts to ask people about it.

• Developer
8 hours ago, shareef2 said:

Most people with Japanese names are just roleplaying Initial D/Fast and Furious GTA:O edition 2020. There's a few non-car ones here and there. There is an active Korean faction though.

2 hours ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

Couple of us in the PD aswell!

unfortunately, sometimes these two overlap

9 hours ago, shareef2 said:

Most people with Japanese names are just roleplaying Initial D/Fast and Furious GTA:O edition 2020. There's a few non-car ones here and there. There is an active Korean faction though.

Unfortunately this. 

Better off RPing in K-Town if you want asian RP.

Best Asian rp you'll find is in K-Town, right now there's a community in Little Seoul that consists of an asian group  & a salvadoran group, both sides host events together and stuff like that. If you want an Asian community (Even tho its not particularly japanese) feel free to slide through.

• Upvote 2