Change "Gresleyh" to "Bravado Gresley Hellhound"

A similar suggestion to the NSpeedo suggestion here: https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/topic/21740-give-nspeedo-an-actual-name/&tab=comments#comment-175831

The name "Gresleyh" looks really weird and does not look consistent with other car names in the /vget menu, it is just a little detail for the server to be seem more polished. The name official "Bravado Gresley Hellhound" is better.

Also, the inventory of the Gresley is 5kg, pretty unrealistic for a full size SUV. Since the Rebla inventory was fixed, I believe it should be a similar fix as well.

Edited by QuadTurboW16

This isn't the only car with the issue. A few of the cars featured in the last civilian update, and even further back even. I believe the Dominator Classic is just DOMC. This can confuse PD and SD, or anyone really, who do not know the name of the vehicle but need to.

Edited by Marksman

Some of these are funny. On the MDC they appear in their correct name, but in game they appear as something else. This is true for the Dominator Classic, which shows up as domc. I do not know of any other examples, but I'm relatively certain most of the vehicles added with mods have something like this.

None of these names are _suggested_. These are the names of the vehicles.

Downtown Autos

Razor > Vapid Razor

Sadler6 > Vapid Sadler Retro Sport SWB

Sadler7 > Vapid Sadler Retro Sport LWB

Sadler8 > Vapid Sadler Retro Sport Crew Cab

Furzen > Bürgerfahrzeug Furzen

Downtown General Motors

Vapid Stanier (Second Generation) > Vapid Stanier (2nd Gen) - This one's just an improvement instead of a fix

High End Autos

Zr380s > Annis ZR-380

Gresleyh > Bravado Gresley Hellhound

Argento > Obey Argento

Taranis > Coil Taranis

Noun's Motors

Benefactor Streiter (Sedan) > Benefactor Streiter 

Caracara 2020 > Caracara - It doesn't need a fictional 2020 tag, the other Caracara is already marked with 4x4.

Taxi Dealership

Victortaxi > Victor Taxi

Mirror Park Dealership

Seraph > Übermacht Seraph

Clubgtr > Bürgerfahrzeug Club GTR

Omnis2 > Obey Omnis

Sabre > Declasse Sabre 550SS

domc > Vapid Dominator Classic

@St3fan[NL]

Edited by Marksman
20 hours ago, Marksman said:

Some of these are funny. On the MDC they appear in their correct name, but in game they appear as something else. This is true for the Dominator Classic, which shows up as domc. I do not know of any other examples, but I'm relatively certain most of the vehicles added with mods have something like this.

None of these names are _suggested_. These are the names of the vehicles.

Downtown Autos

Razor > Vapid Razor

Sadler6 > Vapid Sadler Retro Sport SWB

Sadler7 > Vapid Sadler Retro Sport LWB

Sadler8 > Vapid Sadler Retro Sport Crew Cab

Furzen > Bürgerfahrzeug Furzen

Downtown General Motors

Vapid Stanier (Second Generation) > Vapid Stanier (2nd Gen) - This one's just an improvement instead of a fix

High End Autos

Zr380s > Annis ZR-380

Gresleyh > Bravado Gresley Hellhound

Argento > Obey Argento

Taranis > Coil Taranis

Noun's Motors

Benefactor Streiter (Sedan) > Benefactor Streiter 

Caracara 2020 > Caracara - It doesn't need a fictional 2020 tag, the other Caracara is already marked with 4x4.

Taxi Dealership

Victortaxi > Victor Taxi

Mirror Park Dealership

Seraph > Übermacht Seraph

Clubgtr > Bürgerfahrzeug Club GTR

Omnis2 > Obey Omnis

Sabre > Declasse Sabre 550SS

domc > Vapid Dominator Classic

@St3fan[NL]

Wow thank you @Marksman. I was planning to do it when I wake up but as I logged on it seems like you did it already!

Anyway, there is a list of cars with broken inventory:

Mirror Park Dealership

Omnis (5KG) > (12KG) - Same as other small sports cars

Noun's motors*

*The M is not capitalized for some reason, maybe can fix it as well?

Annis Kawaii (5KG) > (12KG) - Same as other small sports cars

High End Autos

Gresletg (5KG) > (40KG) - Same as the normal Gresley

Lampadati Novak (5KG) > (25KG) - Same as other sporty SUV's

Possibly broken: Benefactor XLS (5KG) > (40KG) - What it says on the dealership page

@St3fan[NL]

Edited by QuadTurboW16
19 minutes ago, QuadTurboW16 said:

Does it? On the dealership page it says it has 40KG inventory. (The menu that pops up when you press Y)

It is bugged yes, I think the same problem was with the Rebla GTS and it recently got fixed.

Edited by icarusfeather
7 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Kawaii too, MX5 NA had a better trunk than its successors.

Kawaii is not a good mod in my opinion, looks like a toy.. along with some of the clothing mods that were added like they lack the folding texture and look like SAMP mod ported over GTAV.. like they lack texture of actually a person wearing it and it folding and not being straight etc..