Create Rules Around Extortion

Torlo

The main argument you guys have is because it’s “done poorly” yet I have seen only one report that actually mentions poor extortion. You guys are just too lazy to report bad extortion RP so want extra rules to prevent extortion in general.

What you’re suggesting is the same as me suggesting that all guns should be restricted because some people deathmatch, or all vehicles should be restricted because some people vdm. It would be ludicrous to suggest those things and you’d report it instead. 

You guys need to start collating actual evidence of piss poor extortion and actually punish the people doing it badly. I’ve read enough of your guys constant complaining and going off of second/third/fourth/fifth hand stories that your friends and friends friends have told you but never actually shown proof of. 

The annoying thing is I agree with you guys in that some people are probably RPing it poorly but you just refuse to provide evidence.

Edited by Lemonade319

Either report the people for bad roleplay or enlist the support of more powerful OCGs to put an end to the extortion attempts of these smaller clans. 

We don't need to regulate criminal roleplay to death.

• mj2002 locked this topic