It was a crazy good time while it lasted boys, I made some good friends OOCly in this faction, the Roleplay was always top notch as well and there wasn't a time where I didn't enjoy the roleplay with these people, just great times, great great times.

Floki signing out, PEACE!

Edited by UpInWindPie
6 hours ago, KAVKAZ said:

j4SuJqx.jpg

64a1fe67472e30bfefb9cd7401b3c180.png

adfc881fb1c5383e24c0aec471d8359b.png

"Holy fuck. Ramzan!" Ali huffs and puffs as he catches up to Ramzan. "Ramzan, wait!" yelled Ali. "Be careful out there, OK?" Ali put his hands on Ramzan's shoulders and stared him deeply in the eyes. "I believe in you" said Ali, reassuringly. Ramzan nodded and hugged Ali. "I love you brother," said Ramzan, flirtingly. "I fucking love you too" replied Ali. "I admire every fucking thing about you, baby" added Ali. Ramzan let go of Ali and wiped away the tears that fell down his cheek. Ramzan turned around, gripped his rifle more firmly, then began walking deep into the abyss. Ali cried as he watched Ramzan walk off like he was watching his baby flee the nest.  Some things just aren't meant to last forever. 

Take some time off. You deserved it, big boy. When you are ready, you may permit yourself back onto the grounds that is this fictional world.

Edited by negs
  • Upvote 1
  • Phiz locked this topic