Businesses access feedback

Just a small suggestion.

There seems to be no interface feedback for not being able to access a business control panel.

My character is employed in a store, which shows up in the UCP, but nothing happens when I click on it.

I understand that my character may not have the access allowed to view certain information in that panel, but it seems weird to then have it show up in the first place.

Perhaps it could state some basic information like, which character is employed there, when they were first employed, etcetera. Now it seems like it is broken, as you can see the store's name, but the UCP home simply reloads when you click on the link to the business.

This happens to be my bad. I included all businesses in there that you either own or work for, however the business owner has the option to set the page visible for employee's or not. I've adjusted the code so it only shows businesses that you can actually see the pages of for the next update. It was just meant to be a quicker way to access your business page instead of navigating to your character page -> items -> businesses.

I've made a new error page that will popup if you do not have access to the page, it's a nicer solution. It'll also inform you of your character name behind the business name so you know which character is in what business.

Edited by Mike