Remove "One script per business rule"

Busch

Business Rules  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe there is a bias here. We all know which side does not support this improvement and honestly @Tree @votefortaco @Survivalmaster it’s sad to see you have a grudge and wish to limit others experience in a game. In this game we strive to accomplish big things and promote the corporate business roleplay (which I’m not sure you people are so familiar with) for Busch my guy 1 million more or one million less makes no difference anymore. More money does not give us much more to enjoy but it surely gives us more bigger projects to involve people interested in this area of roleplay a chance to belong to something completely legal in terms of RP . What we wish to do with these millions is create a legal atmosphere (not clubs or bars) which I’m sure everyone here agrees that there isn’t much of. What we have done to this day hasn’t been done by anyone else. And trust me it has been a lot of work to get where we are at. But a company can’t stay stuck forever, you’ll see as time passes you guys are young, your company has like what? 2-3 months? Let’s check in a year and see what’s up, and what your thoughts are going to be, because trust me it gets boring and repetitive. (That is if you guys stick around that long)

Edited by Chuck Lee
11 minutes ago, Chuck Lee said:

I believe there is a bias here. We all know which side does not support this improvement and honestly @Tree @votefortaco @Survivalmaster it’s sad to see you have a grudge and wish to limit others experience in a game. In this game we strive to accomplish big things and promote the corporate business roleplay (which I’m not sure you people are so familiar with) for Busch my guy 1 million more or one million less makes no difference anymore. More money does not give us much more to enjoy but it surely gives us more bigger projects to involve people interested in this area of roleplay a chance to belong to something completely legal in terms of RP . What we wish to do with these millions is create a legal atmosphere (not clubs or bars) which I’m sure everyone here agrees that there isn’t much of. What we have done to this day hasn’t been done by anyone else. And trust me it has been a lot of work to get where we are at. But a company can’t stay stuck forever, you’ll see as time passes you guys are young, your company has like what? 2-3 months? Let’s check in a year and see what’s up, and what your thoughts are going to be, because trust me it gets boring and repetitive. (That is if you guys stick around that long)

This isn't a grudge at all.

I just don't agree with the suggestion at all.

Other people are doing corporate roleplay, don't flatter yourself too much.

9 minutes ago, Tree said:

This isn't a grudge at all.

I just don't agree with the suggestion at all.

Other people are doing corporate roleplay, don't flatter yourself too much.

But for how long compared to us. And we don’t get benefits. Everything we have done here has been ourselves no server side support, we paid for scripts, buildings furnishes, for nearly two years my guys. And no one bats an eye for this sector of RP as well. I can tell youand I can confirm. Also you’re younger this server, you’ll realize yourself. You know where you came from and you saw it the very same way I did, don’t try to counter me here cus I’ve learned your a proper hypocrite and your thoughts will shift whenever you get to where we are right now (if you ever do).

And also you haven’t stayed why you don’t agree with this other than it making more money which is a bit... you know... irrelevant.

But let’s get back on track. Also two trucking scripts won’t give me more money, the way I operate both scripts will be the factor that makes the difference.

Edited by Chuck Lee
27 minutes ago, Chuck Lee said:

But for how long compared to us. And we don’t get benefits. Everything we have done here has been ourselves no server side support, we paid for scripts, buildings furnishes, for nearly two years my guys. And no one bats an eye for this sector of RP as well. I can tell youand I can confirm. Also you’re younger this server, you’ll realize yourself. You know where you came from and you saw it the very same way I did, don’t try to counter me here cus I’ve learned your a proper hypocrite and your thoughts will shift whenever you get to where we are right now (if you ever do).

And also you haven’t stayed why you don’t agree with this other than it making more money which is a bit... you know... irrelevant.

But let’s get back on track. Also two trucking scripts won’t give me more money, the way I operate both scripts will be the factor that makes the difference.

Yes, you don't get any benefits for operating longer, that's not the way it works.

Why would you get server side support? Everyone else also paid for their scripts, furnishes, etc etc.

People do bat their eyelids.

Sure, I'm younger in the server, although still approaching 1 year.

If you can let me know where I'm a hypocrite please do let me know, being respectful of course, please.

I plan to stay on the server a long time so I'll see you soon.

I don't agree because it's easily abused. The suggestion before was about a garage script, and that's where there was mention about money.

This isn't personal at all, anyone could have made this suggestion and I would have responded in a similar way. Don't try to defame me to attempt to make your point stand out stronger.

1 hour ago, Chuck Lee said:

At what point did I say I had a grudge? I agreed :L

8 hours ago, Tree said:

Yes, you don't get any benefits for operating longer, that's not the way it works.

Why would you get server side support? Everyone else also paid for their scripts, furnishes, etc etc.

People do bat their eyelids.

Sure, I'm younger in the server, although still approaching 1 year.

If you can let me know where I'm a hypocrite please do let me know, being respectful of course, please.

I plan to stay on the server a long time so I'll see you soon.

I don't agree because it's easily abused. The suggestion before was about a garage script, and that's where there was mention about money.

This isn't personal at all, anyone could have made this suggestion and I would have responded in a similar way. Don't try to defame me to attempt to make your point stand out stronger.

Idek what you mean by garage I’m talking about two trucking scripts... And I’ll send over PMs your messages when you agreed that having two scripts was necessary.

Edit: Hypocrite is nothing disrespectful. And yes many have paid for their things here but how many have really pushed it since 2018? Everyone or the last one who did gave up not too long ago. No one lasted this long and the ones that stay around for longer should have a benefit and not stay paired up with their current competition IMO.

Edited by Chuck Lee
2 hours ago, Chuck Lee said:

Idek what you mean by garage I’m talking about two trucking scripts... And I’ll send over PMs your messages when you agreed that having two scripts was necessary.

Edit: Hypocrite is nothing disrespectful. And yes many have paid for their things here but how many have really pushed it since 2018? Everyone or the last one who did gave up not too long ago. No one lasted this long and the ones that stay around for longer should have a benefit and not stay paired up with their current competition IMO.

Yes my mind changed since that PM thread, just as my mind completely changed on realising what you and your brother want from the server: money.

The competition has surpassed you, so if anything you should be looking to become the sector leader again.

10 minutes ago, Tree said:

Yes my mind changed since that PM thread, just as my mind completely changed on realising what you and your brother want from the server: money.

The competition has surpassed you, so if anything you should be looking to become the sector leader again.

Then I can see this is something more personal. And inaccurate because there’s money a lot of money, leftover. That’s why we’d like to continuously invest into more RP possibilities with it.

And you’re just giving opinions on sizes atm, and you’re not even answering or trying to answer AIRs questions.

Edited by Chuck Lee
Just now, Chuck Lee said:

Then I can see this is something more personal. And inaccurate because there’s money a lot of money, leftover. That’s why we’d like to continuously invest into more RP possibilities with it.

You've definitely got my motivations wrong, this is purely because I fully disagree with a dual script idea.

I think I'm done here though, I've made my points clear, hopefully others can see that too.

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic