Donator? World Points? -Explained

5a58e3392d9f7_logot1.png.0134f3647ff90d63723e8e5f0ae66c6b.png

Donator Status & World Points Explained

Greetings!

It's your community neighborhood @Bash again and since I have been helping out with the #support and #newbie-help channels to help relieve the staff team there are a series of questions that are asked quite a bit, opinions that are expressed, and more so I was inspired by @liafriuli to whip something up for you guys. Well here I am.

Throughout this post I'm going to cover what it means to be a donator, what benefits are contributed, and so much more. Every detail in this thread are spread out within the community by visiting the shop, digging through the threads, or even watching Nervous himself interact with the community in the #general channel on Discord. This thread puts it all in one place for members to look at for answers. Without further ado... Lets learn you something!

I will update this post as things might change and will crossout anything featured before, so it is shown of what the past entailed.

What are World Points? - (WP)

Gold-min.png

• World Points are a community currency that is converted by donations to be used within GTA:World. 
  • They can be redeemed for several things (That I will cover) that benefit the donor for their generosity to fund the community.
  • The items that are purchasable with WP range from packaged donor statuses and virtual pets!

Why should I donate?

5a58e3392d9f7_logot1.png.0134f3647ff90d63723e8e5f0ae66c6b.png

The reason donations are important to GTA:World is because the community honestly isn't free to provide. The costs to maintain and operate the server is astonishing; It is not my place to go in detail the exact cost, but things such as Servers, Data Storage, Data Backup, Player Security/Privacy, Legal Coverage, and more add up. Almost all of us here have paid a subscription to a game such as World of Warcraft, Elders Scrolls Online, etc. The thing is that you pay that subscription to access the server to play. Again the subscriptions I'm going to cover aren't a requirement and at least you gain things to compensate for your generosity. 

Every line of code, every staff report, staff response, etc is donated time to allow the players to have a world that gives them joy and a break from reality.

What is Donor Status and is it Permanent?

Plat_Forum.png.d1d69af167b3cd10e6fc46c57e12028e.png

Donor status is sort of a set of packages that are tiered with different items from the World Points Store. The status is optional and a monthly subscription.

• Bronze Donor - 50 WP
  • Gold Donor - 150 WP
  • Platinum Donor - 300 WP

Subscribing to a donor status is not a contractual thing, you can pay per month, and cancel anytime, so it is not permanent per say. Some features are permanent and all items included are bound to the character slot you select and Forum/UCP Account. 

Buying donor status is technically cheaper than buying each item one by one.

How much are World Points?

VN55MCS.png

Photo: World Points Store

World Points can be bought by visiting the World Points Store at https://ucp.gta.world/funds and can be gifted to anyone with an accepted account by entering their UCP username.

Where can I get my donator status?....

y1zVeRf.png

Photo: WPS portion of Navigation Bar - Left Side

You can access the store within the UCP and the navigation bar on the left side. Just click World Points Shop! Donor status ranges in price from 50WP to 300WP and can go straight there by entering or clicking -> https://ucp.gta.world/funds/redeem 

This same page you can find the various of items you can purchase. Maybe you want an extra name change? Maybe even a dog? 

Donator Status Packages

What comes with Bronze Donator? - 50WP

• 1x namechange
  • +50 furniture items slots
  • 15 minutes cooldown between ads
  • Permanent Bronze donator rank on discord and forums

What comes with Gold Donator? - 150WP

• 1x namechange
  • 1x numberchange
  • +300 furniture items slots
  • 5 minutes cooldown between ads
  • Permanent Gold donator rank on discord and forums
  • 1 month of property inactivity
  • /bad to place a marker on the map for your business when advertising
  • /cad & /bad will print on discord advertising channels
  • Different walkstyles
  • Add your own custom radio channel
  • 1x vehicle plate change

What comes with Platinum Donator? - 300WP

• 1x namechange
  • 1x numberchange
  • 1x vehicle plate change
  • +1000 furniture items slots
  • 3 minutes cooldown between ads
  • Permanent Platinum donator rank on discord and forums
  • EXTERIOR FURNISHING : Up to 10 objects outside your house!
  • /bad to place a marker on the map for your business when advertising
  • /cad & /bad will print on discord advertising channels
  • Different walkstyles
  • Add your own custom radio channel
  • 1x cat following you around whenever you need!
  • Access to GTAW Roleplay Test Server to test upcoming updates and give your feedback!
  • Permanent access to donator forum
  • /blockpm to block another player's PMs
  • /leavejob is instant instead of having a 24 hours cooldown
  • /bleave is instant instead of having a 24 hours cooldown
  • /ptime to set a custom time inside your properties!

How much is?....

hPchNaf.png

Photo: Bottom portion of the World Points Store

Okay maybe you're new and you want to be here for a while to feel the need to invest in donor status BUT you want some of the items in their packages. You can always go to the bottom half of the page at https://ucp.gta.world/funds/redeem and select those options. How much are they? Some require a monthly payment, but I will dive into that next.

• Name Change - 30WP
  • Phone Number Change - 50WP
  • Plate Change - 50WP
  • Additional Character Slot - 200WP
  • 50 Permanent Furniture Slots - 75WP
  • 500 Permanent Furniture Slots - 500WP
  • Move Your Furniture - 500WP
  • Get a Dog - 150WP/mo
  • Get a Cat - 100WP/mo
  • Custom Domain - 150WP/mo
  • Business Marker - 50WP/mo

I hope this thread answered any questions or concerns you might have had. I will be adding to it, but this is just enough to get it live, and so that I can get back to Discord to help you guys! I enjoy doing it and getting to know everyone.

Edited by Nervous
Edited per Nervous
  • Upvote 6
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • Nervous unlocked this topic
  • Nervous locked and unlocked this topic
  • Nervous pinned and locked this topic
  • Nervous unpinned this topic