[LSNN] Walk, Don't Drive.

Username: Notrlywalking
Comment: You're completely mad, as a woman living in LS for the last eight years I can guarantee that walking around the city is a very bad and unsafe idea. Especially during the night time, if you're worried about the environment just get an electric or hybrid vehicle... Because if you end up walking around, you're just going to get yourself robbed and need to spend money on a new phone or worse.

Username: cyberpunkthot
Comment: LMAO walk? So some retard can pass by me on a Sanchez and rob me? Hell no, I'd get it if I was walking around fucking Strawberry at 2AM in some shady alley, but you see masked up gangbangers in shitboxes all the time, they're just cruising around and robbing people in nice neighborhoods. I hate to pollute the air, but until LSPD can get these thieves off the streets, I'm good with driving. Funny how they rob so many people per day yet they can't afford anything better than some shitbucket Emperor, but good for us - at least we can get away from them in any decent car.

Username: GodzillaSmith

Comment: The year is 2030. I visit my family for dinner. As we discuss the weather, my father laughs and says to me "remember when you believed in that climate change stuff? How funny; it really goes to show you can't believe in everything you hear." My family laughs, and I laugh a little too, embarrassed at how stupid I was. I mean, how could I fall for what 90%+ of the scientists/experts of the field were saying since the 1980s? I chide myself for having been a dumb kid, but I can forgive myself for it.

I have an easy time forgiving myself because nobody lost anything from my views. I believed in climate change, so I advocated for candidates and policies that resulted in cleaner, more sustainable, renewable energy. This new energy-producing infrastructure had to be made anyway, as it is a fact that fossil fuels will run out in the future, and the entire world will one day run on non-fossil fuel sources. These candidates also ensured that people whose jobs would be lost in the transition to more sustainable energy were compensated well, so that workers and their families who are reliant on the industry would not lose out in any way, shape, or form.

The reason it's easy to forgive myself is because nobody was impacted negatively by me believing in climate change.

Can you say the same about your views?

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic