How can I restart the tutorial?

arctic677

Hi, I'm a new player. Last night I got as far as renting a car and getting a phone. As soon as I bought the phone it seemed that the tutorial quit on me. It just stopped progressing after that point: I didn't get any instructions on what to do next or where to go. A little after that, the server restarted for daily maintenance. Since then I've been lost at what to do. For example I can't figure out how to get a license: the DMV isn't giving me an option to purchase it like it shows in "Quickstart - A Beginners Guide". For me, it just says "Y to open up DMV menu", and when i press "Y", it gives me a red error message saying "You don't have any vehicles spawned!".

So, is there a command to continue the tutorial, or a way to reset my character to start off with the tutorial again?

Licensing center is for licenses and the dmv is for registration and insurance. It looks like an ID card on the map.

as far as I’m aware I don’t believe you can redo the tutorial. For any questions you can ask on discord, forums or in game using /helpme

Edited by Frezemis
  • Thanks 1